Epilogue

Three years later...

_______________________

2017-08-12

Today's Headline

Fairies Achieves All Kill With "Butterfly" Sweeps Charts With "Fairytopia".

_______________________

After reading the headline, Baekhyun's lips curled into a smile behind his mask. He's happy for her. The last time they meet each other face to face is six months ago, so he is really looking forward to seeing her later.

YMBK went to all of the countries in Asia to promote their group on various variety shows and concerts for six months. He was especially excited to be back on his motherland.

He waved at the fans who came to welcome them back as he made his way to their manager's van. Once they got onto the van, Baekhyun took off his mask and glanced at Suga over his shoulder.

"Did Soojung reply?"

"Not yet. I think they are busy."Suga said. "I think they have a performance on Music Core tonight. So how are you going to surprise her?"he asked.

"I don't know."

"Do you think that there are still sparks between you two?"Reo asked. "It has been six months since you two seen each other."he added, doubting that long distance relationships can last.

"We still talk every night through phone call."Baekhyun said. "But they have been busy recently with their new comeback. So we didn't really have enough time to talk at night."he added, frowning a little.

"I'm sure it's going to be fine. So how are you going to surprise her?"Suga repeated his question.

"I thought I just said I don't know."Baekhyun stated, furrowing his eyebrows. "Are you suffering from short-term memory now?"he joked.

"I was just helping. Cause if you don't have an idea, I have one."Suga said. "She doesn't know that you are coming back today right?"he asked.

"Nope. Hopefully she won't check on our updates."Baekhyun said. He knows his girl well. She relies on YMBK fan accounts to know her boyfriend's whereabouts and what he has been up to. So when they talk, they normally don't talk about what they did that day. Cause they are already fully updated by fans.

"Soojung just replied. They just finished their rehearsal for dream concert."Suga said.

"Where is my creativity when I need them?"Baekhyun groaned when he couldn't think of any other ideas to make his grand surprise.

"You don't even have any from the start."Minkyu said nonchalantly, making Baekhyun side glare him. "So what's Yoongi's idea?"

"This idea needs everyone's cooperation in order for it to work."Suga started to share with them his plan.

-

Once Fairies left the building, they stood near the parking lot, waiting for their van to arrive.

"What is taking manager unnie so long?"Johyun asked.

"Maybe she forgot to grab something?"Koey guessed as she glanced around the parking lot, wondering where their manager and the van is. Krystal stood beside Taeyeon and glanced around, searching for a black van.

Once Krystal spotted the van that is parked opposite the building, she pulled Taeyeon with her.

"I don't think that that is our van."Taeyeon said as she stared at the unfamiliar black van. When Krystal didn't stop walking, she looked back to see Koey and Johyun smirking at her. "What is going on?"she asked Krystal as they got near to the van.