-8-

"Wow there are a lot of fans out there."Taeyeon mumbled as she peeked out from behind the walls where all of the Evangelines are waiting in line for them to come out.

"Most of them are probably Elle unnie's fans."Johyun said, flipping her hair over her shoulders, trying to act feminine. "Don't bring your hopes up Kim. Just finish the left over fan signing modestly."

"You don't need to tell me that."Taeyeon murmured. "Dumb ass."she mumbled to herself as she looked down at her shoes.

"Okay! You girls can go out now to greet the fans. The fan-signing event is starting."their manager came inside to inform them. Looking at their own reflection one last time through the mirror, they left the dressing room and went out to greet the fans.

Taeyeon put on her brightest smile as soon as she heard their fans cheering for them.

"FAIRIES! FAIRIES! EVANGELINE FLY TOGETHER WITH FAIRIES!"The fans chanted simultaneously. Taeyeon's smile grew wider at how many fans were so passionate in chanting the group's name. Koey as the leader walked in front of them and hyped the fans up by shouting her own name to them.

The event soon started and Taeyeon chatted with her fans. Some took selfies with her, some gave her questions to answer and some shook her hand and hugged her. She was having a really great time until a few fans told her about how happy they are about her being in a relationship with Byun Baekhyun from YMBK and even asked her tips on getting a man.

"Well, it just happened."she replied to a fan who asked her about how Baekhyun and her became a couple. She hates lying to people especially her fans.

"Unnie, I am so happy for you!"the fan sqeauled.

"Haha, thank you."Taeyeon flashed a tight smile and shook her hand. 

"Annyeong Taeyeon unnie!"another fan greeted her excitedly as she moved on from Krystal to her. "I am a huge fan of you!"she sqeauled.

"Aww...thanks! What is your name?"Taeyeon smiled as she started to sign on the album the fan just placed in front of her.

"Im Yoona! But you can just write Yoona!"the fan said, smiling brightly at Taeyeon, even her eyes are smiling.

"Ne!"Taeyeon wrote the fan's name onto the cover of the album before writing down a sincere short message at the bottom. "There you go."She beamed a smile at her fan as she handed her back her album.

"Unnie."Yoona said as she tucked the newly-signed album into her bag. "Fairies have really helped me a lot during my depression a year ago."she said.

"Oh."Taeyeon was surprised to hear that. "How?"she asked the fan with a face full of concern.

"I was at my second year in university last year, after my boyfriend cheated on me and I failed my exams. I was really depressed to the point where I want to kill myself."the fan said sadly. "But after hearing your songs, which are not as mainstream as what the other girl groups release nowadays, it really helped me to calm down and the lyrics made me feel like it is reaching out to me."Yoona said and smiled gratefully at her idol.

"Oh, everyone has bad times. I am glad that you are happier now."Taeyeon said as she hugged the fan comfortingly before sitting back down on her seat. "Thank you for being a fan of Fairies."she added with a timid smile.

"Thank you unnie! I hope that all five of you will stay close forever and walk down the path of success!"the fan exclaimed, which made Taeyeon's smile drop a little. "I really envy the sister bond of Fairies!"the fan added, which made Taeyeon feel even guilty.

"I am sure that your friends and your bond is stronger than us."Taeyeon said half-heartedly. "Just appreciate everyone around you."she said as she nodded at the fan and gave an encouraging squeeze as she shook the fan's hand.