-11-

After an hour in the emergency room, Taeyeon's condition is finally stable. Half of the nurses were busy blocking the reporters that are trying to get a footage of Taeyeon who is still lying unconscious on the bed, and a few are escorting her into a private room.

"What happened to her, doctor?"Taeyeon's manager asked the doctor who left the emergency room last.

"She had a very serious allergic reaction to nuts. She almost died if she wasn't sent to the hospital earlier."the doctor replied. "I advise you to make her stay away from any food that contain nuts. Doesn't she know that she is allergic to them?"the doctor asked.

"She knows. Everyone knows about her nuts allergy."the manager said. "So we didn't know how she accidentally consumed them."

"If this was an attempted murder, I will have to report to the police."the doctor said.

"Oh no no, it is nothing serious. I will settle this, don't worry."the manager said quickly. The doctor nodded politely at her before walking away. The manager heaved a sigh, relieved that Taeyeon is still alive. She turned to the members who came to visit Taeyeon and noticed that the other three looked guilty more than worried. "What? Did any of you have something to do with this?"she asked them.

"Well."Krystal scoffed. The manager widened her eyes and led all of them into the room Taeyeon is in, away from the reporters. Once they are alone, their manager looked at them sternly, waiting for them to explain to her. Krystal smirked and glanced at the trio who looked guilty.

"It was Elle's idea."Johyun blurted out. Elle gasped and looked at her most trusted member who just threw her under the train like that. "I didn't have anything to do with this."she said quickly, avoiding Elle's glare.

"Is it true?"the manager looked at Elle.

"I was an accident."Elle said.

"You have been caught red-handed. Even your most trustworthy friend said your name, are you still going to deny?"Krystal rolled her eyes at Elle as she crossed her arms in front of her chest and smirked smugly.

"Fine."Koey sighed. "It's true. We did it. And there is no excuse for what we did. We are sorry."she explained, looking apologetic.

"Apologize to Taeyeon when she wakes up."the manager said. "I hope this won't happen again. Or else you will have to go to jail for attempted murder."she continued. "I really hope that all of you make up and stop fighting over petty little things. You all are better than this."she sighed as she left the room, ready to tell the reporters that have been waiting outside that Taeyeon is okay.

It was suddenly quiet and the atmosphere became awkward, none of them dared to speak up. Krystal heaved a sigh before taking a seat on the chair next to Taeyeon's bed. She looked up at the three who were still standing near the door, none of them dare to move.

"I'm sorry Elle. I panicked."Johyun muttered an apology and looked at Elle warily.

"I can't believe that you betrayed me like that."Elle said, glaring at her.

"Elle-a, mianhae. She was going to find out who did it anyway. Please don't be mad at me."Johyun whined, shaking Elle's arm, hoping that she will forgive her. Koey rolled her eyes and decided to let the two solve their problem themselves. She took quick short strides towards Krystal and stopped in front of Taeyeon who is still lying peacefully on the bed.

"You have finally showed your true colors today."Koey said quietly. "I knew that you have a soft spot for Taeyeon."she continued.

"She was the only person who treated me like a friend."Krystal said and looked up at Koey coldly. "She doesn't deserve any of the treatment you three gave her."