-18-

"There is a spot right there."Taeyeon pointed at the empty parking spot she spotted not so faraway from the car.

Baekhyun drove to the right and parked into the parking spot. The two of them got off the car and Taeyeon was the first to run towards the corner and hide behind a wall. Baekhyun just chuckled at how cute she is to hide from people. He casually shoved his hands into his pockets and made his way towards her.

"You know, people know that we are dating. So why are you even hiding?"he asked amusingly.

"I don't want people taking pictures of our first date. I want it to be personal."she said.

"This is actually not our first."

"Official and real one."she reminded him as she rolled his eyes at him. "I am starving."she mumbled as she rubbed her grumbling stomach and looked up at him.

"Come on, I know a place."he said as he playfully pulled her hoodie over her head, covering half of her face.

"I thought you don't bother to hide."she muttered, pulling her hoddie a little higher so that she can see where she is going as Baekhyun led her to the place he knows about.

"You are right. This is our first real date. It has to be personal."he agreed with her and grabbed her hand to lead the way. Taeyeon smiled and laced her fingers around his. The couple stopped in front of a cafe and Baekhyun led her up the stairs. It was completely deserted and Taeyeon finally took off her hoodie and sat at the corner of the room. "What do you want?"he asked her.

"Set A please."she replied.

"Okay. I will go downstairs to order first."he said before turning away to go back down. After a few minutes, he came back with a receipt of the list of meals he just ordered.

"What did you plan for us to do today?"she asked, resting her elbows on the table and leaning her body forward to get closer to him.

"After this, let's go to the mall."

"Which one?"

"The one near here."

"But that place is so rundown."she pouted.

"Only aunties will hang out there. There will be a lower chance of getting noticed."he said.

"Hmm...you are right. But what are we going to do there? Buy groceries?"she asked jokingly.

"That and we are going to have fun with the arcade machines."

"Ooh, it has been so long since I went to the arcade."Taeyeon exclaimed. Her phone suddenly buzzed, causing her to swipe up her notification to look at the message.

Manager unnie : the company is planning to release an official article to stop the misunderstandings.

Taeyeon : but not the truth?

Manager unnie : sorry taeyeon, you just have to work your relationship up with your members. we can't bring the whole group down because of this

Taeyeon : but i need justice!

Taeyeon : elle deserves it!

"No phones on our date."Baekhyun said, snatching her phone away from her grasp, causing Taeyeon to look up at him with her mouth agape.

"But I am texting someone."she whined.

"You are still thinking about this?"he asked her as he glanced at the messages. Taeyeon snatched back her phone and shoved it into her bag. "I thought you already let go of this matter by now."he said, looking dissapointed.