-20-

"Yeah, she's sick."Baekhyun said into the phone as he glanced at Taeyeon who is smiling up at him from the couch before returning her attention back to the tv. "Don't worry. I will return her to her dorm tomorrow morning."He said and then ended the call. 

"Let's have fun with this."she said as she pointed at the karaoke machine.

"Huh?"

"We never had a duet together. Jessica often complain to me about how loud your karaoke machine is."Taeyeon said. "So...can we?"she asked, looking up at him.

"But you are sick."he said, turning to look at her.

"I can still sing even though I am sick. I'm known as the idol who eats her CD."she said and grinned proudly.

"Fine. Do you want to have a battle or a duet?"he asked as he switched on the machine.

"Both."she replied. "Let's have a battle first, then a duet."

"Okay. What do I get if I get the highest score?"he asked.

"Hmm...a kiss."

"I don't want you to spread your germs on me."

Taeyeon gave him a side glare as she took a small sip from her hot chocolate.

"Then if you win?"

"You have to cook me ramyeon."she said.

"Deal."he said.

"Okay. You choose a song first."

"Erm...I choose...this one then."he said as he picked a song.

"That is so unfair...it's your song."Taeyeon whined when the song started to load. Baekhyun just smirked at her before grabbing the microphone.

"You didn't say that I can't choose my own song."

"You didn't say that I can't choose my own song."Taeyeon mimicked by making her voice higher a pitch.

"I heard that."

"That's what I was aiming for. I hate you."

"I love you too."he winked at her before diverting his attention back to the screen. Taeyeon bit down on her bottom lip as her cheeks turned crimson red from how hard she is blushing. He started to sing the song and hit every note perfectly, sounding exactly like the recorded version of the song.

"This is so unfair."Taeyeon muttered as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "It's your song. Of course you can nail it."

"Ha! I got 97%. Try beating that score."he said cockily as he passed the mic over to her.

"Since you sang your own song, I am gonna sing one of my solo songs."

"Sure, no problem."

-

"Here."

"I will eat well!"Taeyeon grinned widely at him before digging into the bowl of ramyeon. She finally won with 100% and he lost the bet. Who knew it is possible for her to sing that well even though she has a runny nose. Baekhyun frowned and sat at the oppostie of her, staring at her as she enjoyed the ramyeon. "You forgot to add the egg."she muttered.

"I will remember to add it next time."

"Overall, I will give your ramyeon a rating of 3.5."she said.

"Out of 10?"

"4."

"That's my girl."he grinned and ruffled her hair playfully before getting up from the chair. "I am going to take a shower. Don't come in."he said as he made his way upstairs.