-19-

The staffs were rushing around, trying to inform the idols who is going up next. Taeyeon leaned towards the right as she walked down the hallway to avoid bumping into the busy workers. For a huge event like MBC Gayo Daejun, the staffs are making sure that it goes well as planned. Almost all of the idol groups are present and some of them are performing while some are still in their waiting rooms getting ready. She can't really blame them for rushing around and bumping into her without apologising, cause they are just too busy.

After making sure that she isn't blocking anyone's path, she went to the eating area to grab some snacks back for her members and the stylists. She decided to grab a few packets of biscuits and some bottles of orange juice.

"Six, seven."she mumbled to herself, counting how many people is in the waiting room in her head. "Nine."she grabbed another bottle and hugged it into her chest. She felt someone breathing into her neck, causing her to turn around and almost drop the bottles.

"Steady."Baekhyun smiled, grabbing her shoulders to stop her from falling back. He grabbed four bottles from her embrace and helped her to carry the packets. "Are you going to eat all of these yourself?"he chuckled.

"For the stylist unnies and my members."she informed him, playfully shoving him in the shoulder with her arm. "Help me to hold one more."she passed one of the bottles into his arms. "Thanks for helping."

"I just saw the arrangement. Your group is going to perform after the third round. My group is the last to perform."Baekhyun said as the two of them made their way to Fairies' waiting room.

"Then we are not going to see each other then."Taeyeon said. "Until the last stage."she added.

"Yep. So let's communicate by text. Like we always do."Baekhyun said. This made Taeyeon smile. They have been so busy with their schedules, they hardly have a face to face communication for more than ten minutes. They mostly communicate by text, calls and FaceTime.

She hummed in response.

"Are you going to wear that on stage later?"he asked, glancing down at her extremely short skirt.

"Yeah. It is kind of the concept for my outfit."she said.

"Remember to keep yourself warm. It's quite chilly out there."he advised.

"Okay."she said as she pushed open the door. "Put it there."she placed the bottles on the table and grabbed the packets from Baekhyun. "See you later."

"Bye."he patted her shoulder before leaving the waiting room. A small smile formed on her lips as she bent down to grab the bottles and pass it to the stylists who thanked her in return. Elle raised an eyebrow at her when Taeyeon passed her a bottle.

"No thanks."Elle rejected the kind offer.

"Fine with me."Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and moved on to get one for Krystal. Elle scoffed at the corner.

"We all know that you have a boyfriend, don't need to shove it into our faces."Elle said. Taeyeon sighed and turned around to face her.

"Glad that it bothers you then."she smirked at her and went to the table to grab a packet for herself.

"Girls like you think that they can use their famous boyfriends to help them to gain popularity."Elle said, earning a few looks from the stylists.

"Girls like you are just jealous."Taeyeon retorted and sat down at the chair in front of the mirror. "I don't want to waste my time on you anymore."she said and got out her phone to pass the time. Baekhyun is right, why should she waste her time with Elle when she can be happy by herself. It is easier to not care.