-14-

Taeyeon stared at her bandaged palm blankly. The short conversation Baekhyun and her had in his house kept on repeating in her mind over and over again. She still can't remember what happened after she passed out.

She heaved a sigh and snapped her head towards the door when she heard a knock. "Come in."

"Some soup for the hangover."Koey said as she walked in. Taeyeon wasn't expecting Koey to come in at all, so she rudely stared at Koey wide-eyed. Koey cautiously placed the bowl of soup onto the night stand beside Taeyeon's bed. "This will help your headache."she said.

"Thanks."Taeyeon mumbled, avoiding her eyes as she stared at the bowl instead of Koey.

"We don't have any schedules today. So you can stay in all you want."she said before turning to leave her room. Things are still awkward between them. After Koey apologized to her in the hospital, Taeyeon felt awkward. Two years of mental torture and bullying can't just go away like that with a simple apology. It doesn't work that way.

But as the forgiving little angel she is, she sometimes feel the urge to approach Koey and tell her that she forgives her and they can be friends. Taeyeon lied back down on her bed and continued to stare at her injured hand. His delicate touch on her wound still lingers under the bandage. She drew in a deep breath as she placed her palm against her cold cheek.

Yep, she has definitetly fallen way too deep in love with him.

But how is that possible? They rarely have any special interactions. It was just one date and a few nights of texting. Who knew that the maknae of Korea's favorite rookie group can fall in love with a guy who rarely talks to her that easily?

She had a few minor crushes on boys back in high school. But this crush on her senior felt different. Baekhyun is different than the others. He makes her heart flutter.

"Snap out of it."she mumbled to herself. She practically slammed her hand on her phone when she heard it vibrating.

Could it be him?

Jessica : taeyeon-a, are u okay?

Taeyeon : of course im okay, why should i not be?

Jessica : there is a very negative article about u and it has gone viral. have u not seen it?

Taeyeon : WHAT?!

Taeyeon quickly went on the internet to see what is happening right now. Did someone actually take a picture of her acting all stupid because she was drunk last night? That is possible cause there are a lot of sasaengs nowadays that are able to invade celebrities' private property easily.

-------------------------------------

Malicious rumours about Kim Taeyeon, who is the youngest member of the rookie girl group, Fairies, has a very bad attitude with her members and is very problematic in her group. The netizens has also gathered a few evidence that Kim Taeyeon disrespects the older members of the group.

A gif of Elle smiling at Taeyeon, but she didn't return the gesture and ignored her member.

*inserts gif*

Not only that, fans have been accusing her of stealing Elle's lines for their latest title track. This was from a very reliable source that works in the same company as the group. Kim Taeyeon was a trainee for only a few months, should she have received more discipline before debuting? Is she even the nice girl everyone sees on tv?

Netizens are now trying to dig up her past to see if she is even qualify to debut as a girl group idol.

-------------------------------------