-5-

"Oh, is Producer Nam absent today?"Taeyeon asked before they start to record a few of the songs in their new album.

"He is on leave today, so I will be the producer today."the young co-producer said, smiling as he glanced at Johyun who secretly flashed a flirtatious smile back.

"Ah.."Taeyeon pouted and sat down at the couch.

"Elle, you can go in to record first."the young co-producer said.

"Ne!"Elle said cheerfully and went into the recording room. She placed the paper on the music stand and put on the headphones.

"Are you ready?"the prodcuer spoke through the speaker.

Elle made a thumbs up, showing him that she is ready. The recording soon started and Taeyeon was the last to finish the recording. Taeyeon looked at her members skeptically as none of them left and stayed back to let her finish the recording. Usually when they are recording individually, none of the members even bother to stay back, so Taeyeon felt weird having all of them outside.

"Ready."Taeyeon said, nodding her head at the producer.

Taeyeon started to sing into the mic, she thought that she did pretty good for the first recording as her voice was in very good condition today. But the producer stopped her everytime she gets to the part where she has to belt the high notes.

"Again."he said.

"Okay."she nodded her head. The producer kept on asking her to repeat a lyric for more than five times before moving on to the next verse. And Taeyeon started to realize that something is going on and the producer must have a grudge against her to keep on asking her repeat her part over and over again.

She took a giant sip out of her water bottle before putting back her headphones again. "Producer-nim, is there something wrong with my recording?"after countless times of repeating the same verse, her throat is already strain and she still doesn't know what is wrong with her recording.

"Eveything is wrong."the producer said. "Your voice doesn't suit this part at all. It kinda sounds annoying on repeat."he said, looking disgusted.

Because you kept on stopping me and telling me to try again...

Taeyeon mentally rolled her eyes and looked back up at the producer. Then she noticed something, Johyun was smirking right at her while both of her arms were wrapped around the young producer's shoulders very intimately.

She didn't want to simply assume. But if they are really that manipulative and managed to convince the producer to torture her by repeating her part again and again, then they have really gone too far this time. This will not only worn her out and strain her throat, it will also delay the recording. Why can't they think rationally for once?

It makes her blood boil, but she can't do anything about it.

What can she say in a situation where she doesn't have the rights to complain?

"I want you to repeat the first part again. I think it went missing."he said, shooking his head slightly as if he is stressed out from the recording, when it should be the other way around.

Taeyeon clenched her jaw as she glared at Johyun who just flashed an evil smirk back her way. Johyun felt like everything is under her control. But everything went downhill when an unwelcome and unexpected guest came into the recording room.

Make it two.

It was Suga and Baekhyun.

Elle furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, shocked to see her two sunbaes here.