-22-

"What's so good about her? I am more successful, why does he even like her?"Hwang Anna mumbled as she threw her clothes into her luggage. Her manager shook her head in dismay as she looked at the artist who is venting out her frustration on her clothes.

"Your concert is in a few days. Why are you like this?"her manager asked. "It just wasn't meant to be. Just find another guy. Gosh."her manager sighed, placing a hand on her forehead.

"How dare you say that it wasn't meant to be? Baekhyun is just confused about who he loves at the moment because he sees that girl more than me!"

"That girl is Kim Taeyeon. And I am sure that everything is arranged by fate. You can't go against it."

"You and your religious beliefs!"

"It is unrelated to religion."

"I don't care."

"Anna."her manager pulled out a chair and sat down in front of her. "You are too blind by regrets. Don't dwell on the past and look forward. You will see someone much better in your life."she advised. "What you feel for Baekhyun is probably being possesive over your property. When you see someone having it, you feel like someone has snatched it away from you and you try to get it back. That isn't love."she continued.

Hwang Anna just kept her mouth shut as she let her manager's advise sink into her thick head.

-

"Some people leave because they want to escape from reality, you know?"

"What are you trying to say?"Krystal muttered as she turned around to look at Taeyeon who has her arms crossed in front of her chest as she leaned agaisnt the door frame. "You are not going to convince me that easily."She said over her shoulder.

"I am not trying to convince you. Just saying that if someone had to leave, it shouldn't be you."Taeyeon said.

"Then who should it be?"

"No one."Taeyeon chuckled. "You thought I was going to say Elle right?"she continued as she laughed at her own joke. Krystal just laughed flatly and rolled her eyes. "But on a serious note, we are more superior than those bullies. So why do you want to leave?"

"Because I don't like this hate relationship. I sleep with one eye open because I am worried that Elle will suddenly come in and chop off my hair."Krystal said.

"You think she has the guts to do that?"Taeyeon scoffed.

"It's Elle we are talking about. Of course she will."

"You always see the bad in people."Taeyeon said as she shook her head slightly.

"Is there any good in that female dog?"

"Language."Taeyeon reminded. "Think about it. The two of us can expose them anytime and they have to live under constant fear of getting exposed. So who has the power?"

"Us?"

"Yes! So stop packing your bags and stay."Taeyeon said, clapping her hands excitedly like a retarded seal.

"How about you focus on your boyfriend and stop focusing on me?"Krystal asked as she showed Taeyeon her phone. Taeyeon scowled and reached over to grab the phone. Once she read the headline, she flung the phone back at Krystal. "Yah! I just bought this phone."

"Do I have to be triggered by this?"Taeyeon asked, combing her hair down with her fingers.

"Be professional. Didn't he tell you that he is going to have a kiss scene in that commercial?"

"No. Or else why would I fling your phone?"

"Ha! I'm not bothered by this. It's just a peck on the lips."