Kisses for Everyone

Note: This one-shot is based off of another comic done by derpy-draws on Tumblr. If you haven't already, please go check them out! Also, sorry about the crappy beginning. But I hope you enjoy!

Pairing: Vanoo

Moo, Delirious, and Vanoss were all hanging out. Delirious had dragged them to his house so they could play some GTA V. Half-way through, though, Delirious got distracted and was now just being... Well, Delirious.

Moo sighed and shook his head. "We can't do anything with him, can we?" He asked. Vanoss chuckled.

"Nope. Next thing you know, he's gonna be ranting about teddy bears." Moo laughed, making Vanoss' heart skip a beat.

Vanoss had a huge crush on Moo. Delirious knew it, and always teased him about it. Vanoss hoped that he wouldn't say anything about it while they were there. So far, Delirious had been good about it, but that worried Vanoss a little.

Moo nudged Vanoss, taking him out of his thoughts. "Hmm?" He asked, trying not to seem like he had been out for long.

"Wanna go make Delirious a blushing mess?" Moo asked, a smile growing on his lips. Vanoss was confused until he finally understood and started grinning.

"Hell yeah," he said. Moo's grin grew wider as he laughed.

He always found it adorable whenever Vanoss seemed so confident. That was the main reason why Moo had developed a small crush on the Canadian man. Delirious knew, he could tell, but he was glad that he never said anything about it.

But something in Delirious' eyes told him that he was planning something, but he didn't know what. That's why Moo wanted to mess with him in the first place.

Moo and Vanoss made their way over to Delirious, trying not to seem suspicious.

What Moo meant by 'make Delirious a blushing mess' was that he and Vanoss knew that Delirious was shy when it came to simple couple stuff, like cheek kisses and hand-holding.

Everyone knew that Delirious was bi, and it was fun to mess with him by giving him a simple kiss on the cheek. That's how they got him to stop being annoying; a kiss on the cheek and them he would shut up. It was pretty funny, actually.

Moo and Vanoss stood next to the seemingly unknowing Delirious. But what they didn't know was that Delirious knew what they were trying to do, and he had a plan. He pretended not to notice them standing next to him as he looked at his phone. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see them wink at each other before leaning in.

Before they reached Delirious, however, Delirious ducked, making Moo and Vanoss' lips meet. Both pairs of eyes became wide in shock. Delirious tried to hold back a laugh. Moo suddenly relaxed and smirked into the kiss. Vanoss felt Moo's tongue over his lips, making his eyes widen even more. Moo started moving forward to get a better angle.

Delirious was almost crushed in-between them, but he quickly got out from the middle. Moo pulled Vanoss closer, and Vanoss practically had heart eyes. Delirious' only thought was 'Damn.'

He wasn't expecting Moo to actually work with the situation at hand, but it turned out better than expected.

Vanoss' eyes fluttered shut as he wrapped his arms around Moo's shoulders. Moo kept his eyes open and looked back at Delirious, who was smiling widely at them. Moo wrapped his arms around Vanoss, giving Delirious a thumbs-up. Delirious laughed and returned the favor.

"So are you guys a thing now, or are you gonna continue having baby crushes on each other?" Delirious asked. Vanoss' face became pink and Moo rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Delirious. You're just jealous that I actually made a move," he countered back, making Vanoss laugh. It was Delirious' turn to roll his eyes.

"Whatever. We gonna continue playing GTA or what?" He asked, going back into the living room. Moo and Vanoss looked at each other and smiled. Moo wrapped and arm around Vanoss as they walked back to where Delirious was.