Request - Feathers (Part 3)

Note: Requested by @InSaNiTy0531. I hope you enjoy this kinda short one-shot!

Pairing: Vancat

Great.

Right after Tyler leaves, Evan got his first heat.

Just great.

Evan groaned and whimpered as his pants grew tighter. The room was way to hot. He was all too happy to shed his shirt and pants, but it still felt uncomfortable in the room. He pulled down his boxers, and his hands started to wander. He stroked himself, moaning and gasping at the feeling. He went faster, and his wings spread open as his toes curled. He was so close.

A familiar touch to his wings made him jump, but he quickly melted into the feeling. "I leave for five minutes and you're already all worked up for me? Someone's needy," Tyler chuckled.

"I couldn't help it," Evan whispered, glancing up at Tyler. Tyler chuckled again and let his hands wander down Evan's torso. Evan shuddered at the feeling. Tyler's hands wrapped around Evan's length as he began pumping. Evan's hands went to fists in the sheets and his toes curled. Tyler went faster, and soon Evan was moving with the pace.

Right as Evan was about to come, Tyler stopped. Evan was about to ask why when Tyler cut him off with a heated kiss. "I've got bigger plans for you, baby," he whispered as his hands worked the button on his jeans. Evan nodded and turned to face Tyler.

Tyler first got the lube, pouring it over his fingers before putting one in. Evan gasped instantly. "God, you're so tight," Tyler mumbled as he added another finger. Tyler worked his fingers, and Evan had started to see stars.

"T-Tyler!" Evan let out a broken sob. Tyler pulled his fingers out, and Evan whimpered at the missing feeling. Tyler lined himself up and slowly pushed in. Evan breathed in sharply through clenched teeth. Those few moment of silence were almost agonizing.

"Move," came Evan's quiet voice. Tyler obliged, pulling back before snapping his hips forward. Evan stiffened up for a second before letting Tyler take him. Tyler thrust his hips forward continuously, each time getting a moan from Evan. Evan shut his eyes tight, seeing the colors dance across his vision.

When Evan let out a loud, broken moan, Tyler angled himself just a little and continued to thrust. Evan choked on his moans as Tyler hit his prostate. When he was close, the words wouldn't even come out of his mouth; only a scream and a sob. His mouth hung open as he came. Tyler wasn't far behind.

Tyler pulled out and pulled Evan closer. Evan's wings wrapped around the two like a blanket. Evan's half-lidded eyes looked up at Tyler. He smiled and snuggled closer to Tyler. Tyler smiled back and kissed the top of Evan's head, his eyes closing as well.