Request - Cops and Robbers (Part 2)

Note: Requested by @Denisse1293. Also, this is my first smut, so sorry if it's not that good. But please, enjoy!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

For an entire month, Delirious was nowhere to be seen. Which left Evan on edge for the entire time. "Hey, are you okay? You look like you're waiting for something to pop out at you or something," his partner, Tyler, said.

"I'm fine," Evan replied bitterly.

"You don't seem fine-"

"I said, I'm fine." Tyler backed up a bit at the harsh response.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry for bugging you about it. But you do know you can talk to me, right?" Evan sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah, I know. It's just... It's a little personal. But thanks." Tyler smiled at him before walking away to do his rounds. Evan sighed once more and looked down the alley, just to make sure Delirious wasn't hiding there. He wasn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it was time for Evan to go home, he was relieved. He needed the rest. Being on edge really takes a toll on you. He shut the front door behind him and went to his kitchen to make some coffee.

"Coffee at 9 in the afternoon? Someone must be tired."

Evan stopped, put the mug back and turned around. There stood Delirious himself, smirking like the smug bastard he was. "How the hell did you get in here?" Evan asked. Delirious pointed to the open kitchen window.

"You really need to lock your house up," he joked. Delirious walked towards Evan and stopped when he was right in front of Evan, technically trapping him. Once more, Delirious started playing with Evan's tie. "You know, I was waiting for the perfect time to come and see you," Delirious whispered, looking up at Evan.

He started to pull Evan down with his tie, but Evan grabbed Delirious, turned him around and pushed him against the counter. Now Delirious was trapped. "Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to see you?" Evan growled. A shocked look was on Delirious' face before a sly smirk made its way on his lips.

"Long enough, apparently."

At that, Evan pulled Delirious closer and smashed their lips together. Evan could feel Delirious' smirk before he wrapped his legs around Evan's waist and his arms around Evan's neck, his hands going into Evan's hair. Evan trailed his lips down to Delirious' neck, biting and sucking on the spot.

Delirious let out a gasp before it quickly became a moan, his hands gripping tighter into Evan's hair. Evan started to train down even more, unbuttoning Delirious' shirt. "Don't you think this is a little fast, officer?" Delirious laughed, moaning right after. Evan stopped and looked right into Delirious' eyes with his own lustful ones.

Delirious took this pause to his own advantage and grabbed Evan's face, bringing their lips back together. Evan moaned instantly, deepening the kiss. Delirious smirked and trailed his hands down Evan's torso and down to his belt. "I thought you said we were going too fast," Evan mumbled.

"I said you were going too fast, sweetheart. Not me."

With that, Delirious undid Evan's belt and slid down. Just to be a tease, he slowly pulled down Evan's pants, his boxers next. He glanced up at Evan, who just gave him a silent nod.

And with that, Delirious took in Evan's cock.

He could only go halfway, because any further he would have gagged. He trailed his tongue along it and Evan hissed, putting his hands into Delirious' hair. Delirious' head bobbed as he sucked, unintelligible words coming out of Evan's mouth as he did so.

Before Evan could cum, Delirious came off with a pop. He licked his lips and looked up at Evan with a smirk on his face. He slowly got up and leaned forward. "Thanks for the fun time, Ev. But I've gotta go. Don't be surprised if you see me tomorrow," he whispered before giving Evan one last kiss.

He left the way he came in; through the window. Leaving Evan alone in his kitchen. Evan sighed and put his clothes back on.

He didn't know whether to hate Delirious or love him.