chapter eight

oKAY SO I HAVE A PROBLEM

I KNOW WHERE I WANT TO GO WITH THIS BOOK BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET THERE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE TELL ME THINGS YOU WANT TO HAPPEN

IT'S BASICALLY A 100% GUARANTEE IT WILL BE DONE

KAY THANKS BYE

~ansley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as Scott suspected, he was thrown to the ground as soon as they were out of Mitch's sight, Smee staring coldly down at him. "You're nothing but a sl*t, you know that?" he snarled, kicking Scott in the stomach. Scott whimpered, tears already forming in his eyes, and he curled up in a weak attempt to protect himself. "Please... I'm sorry..." he pleaded weakly, his tears finally flowing as Mr. Smee kicked him again. "You deserve this," the first mate snarled, kicking him harder this time. Scott cried out in pain, and Mr. Smee quickly looked around to see if anyone heard. When Mitch didn't come storming over, he relaxed and tugged a cloth out of his pocket, crouching down and opening Scott's mouth to stuff it in there. Scott gagged, his body immediately rejecting it. "Not a sound," Smee growled, and Scott hurriedly nodded, his tears flowing faster. Mr. Smee smirked and disappeared for a few moments, but soon returned with Eric. Scott's eyes widened and he let out a muffled whimper, causing Eric's eyes to flash and him to kick him hard. "Shut up."

Eric proceeded to remove Scott's clothes, and tears started streaming down the prisoner's cheeks. It took everything he had not to sob.

Soon enough, Smee and Eric had lied Scott on a wooden board with straps for his ankles and wrists, preventing him from moving. He was totally naked except for boxers, his eyes squeezed shut and tears streaming down his cheeks. Eric smirked down at him, absentmindedly playing with a whip. "You've been a bad sl*t," he said, tilting his head. Smee smirked and nodded. "I think it's time we reach you a lesson. So what do all good sl*ts say?" he asked mockingly, and Scott's tears flowed faster as he forced out a weak, "I am grateful for your punishment, D-Daddy. I promise I will be a better sl*t for you."

"Good boy," Eric murmured, then brought the whip down with a crack on Scott's chest. He immediately screamed out in pain, but Smee's eyes darkened and he slapped him. "What did we say?" he growled, and Scott bit back a sob, his tears falling faster. "N-Not a sound," he whispered, and Smee nodded. "Correct. So shut the f*ck up." Scott bit his lip to hold back a whimper and bit it even harder as Eric brought down the whip again, his muscles going tense and his wrists straining to get free.

Over and over he was whipped, losing so much blood Scott found himself fighting to stay conscious. However, after the fiftieth time, his body finally gave out, and he fell limp in his binds.

Eric and Smee laughed and were about to use him when a knock sounded on the door. "Smee? Are you done?" It was Mitch, and he sounded irritated. Eric cursed under his breath and hurriedly hid, leaving Smee to fend for himself. "You better not be using him," Mitch continued, his voice raising slightly with anger. "No, Captain. Of course not. He's almost ready," Smee answered quickly. He panicked, frantically trying to figure out what to do.

"Does he need to get dressed?"

"Um, yeah."

"Just sent him out here then. I'm going to take his clothes off anyway."

"Uh..." Smee cursed quietly again, not knowing what to do.

Mitch sighed from outside the door, resting his forehead against it and closing his eyes. "Scott? Darling, come here."

When Scott didn't respond and didn't crawl out of the room, Mitch felt himself get angry, and he lifted his head up as his eyes darken. "Scott. Get your sl*tty a** over here right this second." Mitch let out a low growl at the continuous silence. "Scott. Come here. Do you want me to punish you? Because that's where you're headed." Obviously, Scott still didn't respond. "Fine. I'll f*cking get you myself," Mitch snarled, and before Mr. Smee could object, he had opened the door and marched inside.

Smee tensed and stared at him fearfully as Mitch's eyes found the unconscious Scott in the corner. The captain stared at his unmoving form for a good ten seconds before he finally registered what he was seeing and whirled around to face Smee, stalking towards him and shoving him into the wall. "Did you f*cking do this?" he snarled. Smee stammered out a few nonsense syllables before finally blurting out, "Eric did too! He's hiding over there!" Mitch's gaze snapped to where Smee pointed, and sure enough, he spotted Eric cowering against the wall. He growled loudly and yanked him out by the hair, slamming him hard against the wall. "What did I tell you, Eric? What did I f*cking say?" Eric couldn't answer, the wind being knocked out of him. "Answer me!" Mitch shouted, slamming against the wall again, but harder that time.

"N-Not to touch him," Eric gasped, and Mitch snarled again, tightening his grip on Eric's shirt. "Correct. But what do you f*cking do?" he yelled, his eyes darkening more. "I t-touched him," Eric squeaked. "That's right." Mitch's voice is barely more than a low growl. "You did. And now? I'll f*cking kill you." He wrapped his hands around Eric's neck and squeezed as hard as he could — which was pretty hard. Eventually, Eric's eyes rolled back in his head and he fell to the ground, dead. Mitch stepped away from the body with disgust, but was reminded of Smee's presence when the first mate made a small squeak of fear. Mitch looked up at him, stared at him distastefully for a moment, then turned on his heel and marched off.

As soon as he was out of sight of Mr. Smee, Mitch broke into a run, frantically searching for the doctor. He found him tending to some pirate with scurvy and pulled him away without a second look at the pirate, hurrying back to the room. The doctor squeaked in surprise and fear, but Mitch didn't say anything, pulling the doctor into the luckily empty room where Scott was. "Fix him."