chapter seventeen

yO FAM WHADDUP I'M BACK

sorry i promise i'll never do that again

anyway by tori kelly

be prepared for the next few chapters to be really smutty because i'm trying to get more comfortable with writing it

in fact this one even has some minor stuff

nothing too bad, just what you kids these days call a bj

sorry i'll stop

~ansley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott awoke the next morning still wrapped in Mitch's arms. He smiled shyly without opening his eyes, turning his head to bury his face in Mitch's chest. Mitch pulled Scott closer and sighed softly in his sleep, subconsciously curling up a bit to be closer to him. Scott smiled wider and moved up to rest his head in the crook of Mitch's neck, nuzzling against him gently.

For the first time in a while, Scott was actually happy. Mitch was nicer to him, and while all of the other pirates still hated him, Scott knew Mitch would protect him.

Without really thinking about it, Scott brought his hand up and played with the tag on his collar. He giggled quietly at the sound it made, curling up on top of Mitch. The captain himself slowly woke up at the clinking sound, frowning confusedly yet sleepily. "Darling?" he said hoarsely, and Scott looked up at him, smiling slightly. "Yes, Daddy?" he asked quietly, curling up more. "What are you doing?"

"I'm playing with my collar, Daddy." Scott giggled to himself and went back to bouncing the tag of his collar between his fingers and the actual collar. Mitch smiled at the sound and pulled him closer, closing his eyes to try and fall back asleep.

Scott played in silence for a moment before he tilted his head slightly, confusion filling his eyes. "Daddy?" Mitch hummed softly in acknowledgement without opening his eyes, this close to falling asleep again. "Why does my collar say 'Captain Hook' if you don't have a hook? Is that your last name?" Scott asked, peeking up at Mitch. The captain froze, opening his eyes. He was silent for a while as he carefully chose his words. "It belonged to the captain before me," he said simply.

This didn't satisfy Scott. In fact, he was even more curious now that Mitch had answered. "Captain before you? What happened to him?"

Before Mitch knew it, he was spilling the whole story to Scott, tears filling his eyes. "Before I was a pirate, I was a lost boy on an island called Neverland. I fell in love with another boy named Peter Pan, but Peter refused to have me around. He banished me, but the original Captain Hook and his crew took me in. I was merely a cabin boy — I was to wait on the captain's hand and foot. In return, I'd get a few pieces of gold a month. Now, Captain Hook had a nemesis, and just my luck, he was Peter Pan. I cried every time I saw him when he came to fight and he would always make fun of me for loving him. One day, though, I snapped. Peter Pan was dead in an instant." Mitch breathed in shakily and swallowed his tears, closing his eyes. "Since I was the one to kill Peter Pan, Captain Hook made me the captain instead. And... that was that."

Scott frowned and looked up at him, frowning more at his tears. "Aw, Daddy..." He leaned up and softly kissed his tears away, then kissed down his neck and along his collarbone. Mitch closed his eyes and leaned his head to the side. "Scott..."

"Shh. Let me take care of you, Daddy," Scott murmured against Mitch's skin, nibbling on a spot on his neck. Mitch sighed softly in pleasure and slung his arms around Scott's neck, holding him down. Just like that, his tears were forgotten.