#69

It was 8.30pm and Mya had gone to bed, Carly was sat with Grace while Jacob was washing up and Connie had gone for a bath.

'Carly' she smiled at her sister 'yes lil sis' Grace looked away 'I'm 12 now, I understand adult stuff better than Mya, why did you and Cal break up' Carly sighed 'it's nothing for you to worry about' Grace shook her head 'your my big sister I want to be there for you' she smiled and pulled Grace in tighter of a hug, 'he...he....it doesn't matter' Grace looked into her eyes 'please, sisters are meant to tell each other everything' Carly looked away from her 'he slept with someone else while I was in hospital' Grace pushed herself up and turned to Carly 'WHAT' Carly closed her eyes not wanting to let the tears show, 'while you were in hospital' Carly sighed 'Grace you have a lot to learn about men, but right now I don't want to think about it, I think it's time for you to go bed now' Grace cuddled into Carly tight 'night Carly, I love you' she smiled and kissed the top of her head 'Love you to little one'.

Carly was sat in her bedroom by herself she pulled out her phone and switched it on, she turned it on to silent, her screen saver a photo of Mya, her and Cal, her fingers ran across the screen, she went to the settings on her photo and changed the photo, she decided a photo of her, Connie, Jacob, Mya and Grace was to be her screen saver and a photo of her the girls holding a scan photo will be her background, her photo kept buzzing.

30 missed calls Cal

25 iPhone messages Cal

2 iPhone messages Robyn

1 missed call Charlie

She opened up her messages

"Carly I'm sorry, please let me explain"

"I love you"

"It was a mistake, I'm in love with you"

"I was drunk she doesn't mean anything"

"Carly it's the biggest mistake of my life, I was upset, I went to get drunk to drink the pain away, I was jealous you let everyone else in but me, she came over and got me to dance, I was drunk really drunk and I just imaged it was you I was dancing with and it all went wrong, if I could take it back I would, Carly I'm truly sorry'

All the texts said similar things she sighed and ignored the rest of his messages.
She opened Robyn's message,

'Hey Hun, I'm sorry to hear what Cal did, I'm here for you if you need me'

'Anytime day or night'.

She turned her phone off and throw it in her bedside draw, she crawled into bed, she curled herself into a ball and grabbed her pillow, she clung to it tightly, tears rolling down her cheeks, she sobbed quietly not wanting anyone to hear her or see her.

Grace was stood outside her door, she could hear her sobbing quietly, she opened the door and quietly walked in' she climbed into bed next to Carly and hugged her from behind, Carly rolled over and hugged Grace back 'you're going to be okay Carly, you're a beauchamp/master girl, you're be fine'.

Carly and Grace soon fell asleep in each other arms.  Connie walked into just before she went to bed and smiled at the sight in front of her, Jacob walked up behind her, she snaked his arms around her waist 'Sisterly love' she nodded 'she'll be okay, she'll get past this, he on the other hand I want to knock the living daylight out of him', Connie cupped his face in her hands, 'she wouldn't want that she'd just want to stay away'.

The next day Connie and Jacob were getting ready for work 'baby why do you come in with us, I'm only doing admin for a few hours then we can do last minute shopping for our holiday', Carly looked up 'I...I...I don't know' Connie held her hand 'show him already had a diamond at home while he was out playing with a rock' Carly chuckled 'mum that's the funniest thing I've heard all day....fine I'll come in but expect the ice queen princess not the nice warm Carly I normally am' Connie smiled 'hey I like being the ice queen, nothing wrong with not wanting to mix business with pleasure '.