#64

Meanwhile back at the hospital Alicia was in the staff room with Robyn and Cal, Cal walked out into cubicles, 'Man he is so fit' Robyn pulled a face 'who Cal?' Alicia smiled 'yeah, just look at the bum' Robyn shook her head 'no, plus he in a relationship, he worked to hard to get her to mess it up' Alicia but her lip 'what's his girlfriend look like?', 'she was here earlier' Alicia's eyes widened 'what the rough looking women' Robyn turned looking at her shocked 'she'd just come out of a coma, I'm sure you'd look rough to if you're ex came to the hospital and tried to kill you' Alicia was taken back by Robyn outburst 'now stop talking about a man who practically married, because he not stupid enough to mess it up' she she stormed out, Alicia mum breed under her breath 'little do you know he already has'.

That night Carly was on the sofa with Grace and Mya watching reruns of friends when the door bell went, Jacob answered the door 'oh hey Cal, I didn't think you were coming tonight' Jacob stepped aside letting Cal in 'I just wanted to see she was okay?' He walked into the living room, seeing her smiling and cuddling into both the girls, made his heart melt, he loved this women with all his heart 'Cal' Mya shouted excited to see him 'I haven't seen you for days, since mum woke up' he cuddled her as she ran over 'hey, I thought I'd give you all sometime with your mum' Carly looked over to him, she half smiled while biting her lip 'hey' she said shyly 'hey, I just thought I'd come and say hi, make sure you were okay' she nodded, 'Cal come watch friends with us, it's the one where Ross shouts "we were on a break"' he sat down next to Mya, just watching Carly, seeing her, watching her, hearing her laugh was all he wanted, he wanted to be able to hold her at night, take all her pain away, he wanted nothing more than to be the only one she needed.

'Right you two bed time' Grace and Mya pouted 'please one more episode' Carly shook her head 'Nope its bedtime, and anyway I'm tired I'll be going to bed soon' they both got up and said there goodnights to Carly and Cal and went to find Connie and Jacob.

'I best leave you to go to bed then' he said slowly looking at her, she nodded 'thanks for coming over tonight, Mya was glad to see you' his face slowly sadden 'I was glad to' realising that she sounded harsh with him 'Cal, I'm sorry i know I've been a mess lately and I do want to see you, it's just hard, I look at you and see the future we were meant to have' he moved forward and cupped her face 'Carly we can still have all that when your ready' he lent forward and kissed her lips slowly and gently 'I love you Carly Masters, you're the only women I want to be with for the rest of my life' she smiled at him 'come round tomorrow night, have dinner with us yeah?' He smiled 'I'd love to, right I'm going to go I can see you're tired, I'll see you tomorrow' she nodded, he lent forward again capturing her lips 'I love you' he whispered before turning and leaving, she smiled and touched her lips wishing she'd asked him to stay.

Carly was in bed thinking about everything the last few weeks had thrown at her and her family, she finally drifted off to sleep.
'TERRY....PLEASE DON'T....I'LL DO ANYTHING.......NO......NO......STOP.....HELP ME' Connie rushed into her room, she switched on her side lamp, she cradled Carly in her arms trying to soothe her 'Shhh baby girl, mummy's here' Carly moving around distress 'TERRY PLEASE.....GRACE....NO.......TAKE ME....DON'T HURT HER.....HELP' Jacob walked into her room, Connie was crying 'Jacob she won't wake up, I'm trying to help her but she into her dream to deep' he climbed in the other side of the bed and held them both 'Carly sweetheart' stroking her face 'TERRY...I DON'T WANT TO....PLEASE....NOT TONIGHT....NO....I....I....SAID NO' Carly suddenly jumped up, her breathing erratic, her chest raising up and down fast, her eyes wide open, fear in her eyes, she looked around her and saw Connie, she collapsed into her embrace, 'mum' she whispered 'baby girl I'm here, I'm not going anywhere', 'I'll go downstairs and get you some water' he climbed off the bed and left the room.

Carly was still in Connie's embrace, Connie was stroking her hair, 'Carly, did Terry...did he..r...ra' Carly cut her off 'no he tried to again, but I fought him off, but....but it's brought back all the memories, I...I...' she started crying 'mum I just want it all to stop, I just want to be me again' she snuggled into Connie trying to hide herself away 'baby girl, you will always be you, he gone now and won't be coming back, we're getting you seeing you councillor again and hopefully it will help you like before, it will take time but you will get there' she stayed running her fingers through Carly's hair, this helped settle Carly and she soon fell asleep in Connie embrace again, Jacob walked in with the water 'babe I'm going stay in here tonight with her, I hope you don't mind' he kissed her forehead 'of course not sweetcheeks, but make sure you sleep too' she smiled up at him and kissed his lips 'I love you Jacob masters and I can't wait to marry you' he kissed her back 'me to baby, me to'.