#88

Carly turned around and saw Robyn, Max, Zoe, Louise, Noel, David and Ethan watching on with star balloons, they all let go of the balloons, Cal had seen the whole thing from one of the windows, he wiped away a tear from his eye wishing he could have been part of it.

They all went and joined the rest of the group in a big hug, then all of them walked back into the ball, Alicia was giving Carly evils but she didn't care, she walked over to the DJ and requested a song, she walked back over to the group and pulled them up to the dance floor the song soon came on, they were all laughing, dancing and smiling together.

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

Carly turned to Connie and held her hand while she sang, Connie squeezed her hand.

Everyone can see we're together
As we walk on by
And, and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
All, all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

Carly moved her arms around Jacob and Connie and pulled Charlie into their embrace

We are family
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, ah)
I got all my sisters with me
(I have, I have)
We are family
Get up everybody and sing
(Sing it to me)
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

'I love you' as she kissed Jacob and Connie's cheek, the others all continue to dance while Carly lead Ian outside again.

'Thankyou for all of this Ian' he held her hand 'Carly it wasn't just me, your mum played a big part' Carly smiled, he pulled her into a hug, the song ended inside turned to a slow song came on, he took her hand and lead her to a decked area, she looped her hands around his neck while, he held her hips, they moved together to the music, the night air was warm, she smiled up at him and he smiled down at her, he slowly leant down and captured her lips, it was gentle but full of passion, she pulled him closer to her, she ran her tongue over his bottom lip and he granted her access, she deepened the kiss and he cupped her face, they pulled apart from each other for air, she bite her lip 'Ian' she cupped his cheeks and pulled her ear to her mouth, she whispered in his ear 'Take me to bed' he smiled at her 'are you sure?' She took a deep breath and nodded, he took her hand and walked back to her room.

Connie was watching them from the window Jacob came up behind her and snaked his arms around her 'Are you okay?' She nodded 'I was just watching Carly and Ian, I think they are like us, meant to be' Jacob kissed her cheek, 'he'll be good for her, but you know they only person she ever needs around is you' she turned in his grip and kissed him passionately and hungrily she leant up and whispered in his ear 'we have a hotel room, no baby, no kids, we can be as loud as we like' she bite her lip as she looked at him 'Take me to bed Mr Masters' his grin grew 'whatever you say Mrs Masters to be' he pulled her out the ball, laughing as Ric tried to stop her and talk but she didn't stop.

As soon as Carly and Ian were in the lift, her lips were on his again, his hands running up and down her sides, the lift doors opened to let people in, they didn't pulled apart, they were to involved with each other to notice anyone else around them, they both had their eyes closed, hands exploring each other not realising it was Cal who got in the lift, when it stopped at their floor, Carly pulled away from Ian she saw Cal and laughed 'oops' before grabbing Ian's hand and pulling him out the lift, they reached her door and opened it.

They entered the room and she pushed the door closed with her foot, she kicked off her heels and Ian pulled her close to him, he looked into her eyes, he stroked some hair behind her ear.

'Carly you truly are so beautiful' he kissed her slowly, walking her to the bed, she undid the zip of her dress allowing it to fall to the floor, she was left in her bra and French knickers, she started to undo Ian's shirt buttons, she pushed it off his shoulders, he undid his belt and button, his trousers soon fell to the floor, he stepped out of them, leaving them both stood in their underwear.

He cupped Carly face and slowly began kissing her pushing her to the bed, he slowly and gently laid her down on the bed, her hands roaming his chest, his  hands roaming her back, he carefully undid her bra and threw it to the floor, his hands slowly moved across her breasts, moans escaping her mouth, her hands wandering to his boxers, slowly creasing his manhood, he kissed her neck, his hands gently running over her stomach, he pulled away looking at her body 'truly beautiful' she blushed and kissed his chest, his hands moved down to her knickers, he slowly stroked her entrance he looked into her eyes 'are you sure about this?' She stroked his face 'more sure than I've been about anything for a long time' he kissed her passionately, his hands removed her knickers, Carly removing his boxers, both laid bare to got the other to see.

Ian kissed down from her lips to her neck, his lips moved over her breasts, licking and sucking on her nipples, moans leaving her mouth, gripping the bedsheets, excitement building inside of her, she grabbed his head pulling him up 'I need to feel you' with that he stood up, her face turned sad, he smiled at her 'I'm not going anywhere but we need a condom' she bite her lip 'is my face that easy to read' he shook his head 'no but I hate leaving your body even if it is just for a minute' he walked back to her, she sat up and stroked his manhood, it was hard, eye hers taking in every inch of it, she bite her, he kissed her forehead 'Carly I really like you' he laid her down slowly, she cupped his face 'Good because I like you and I don't do this with just anyone' she kissed him, 'ready?'.

Carly nodded, he slowly pushed into her, the spark between them lighting up, the sexual tension that had been building for weeks between them finally bring explored, he rocked his hips on her slowly, she felt every inch of his hard member, her moans getting louder, her nails clawing his back, he held her tight to him, his thrust slow and steady, they moved like this for ages, she'd never felt so cared for when she'd had sex before, he was gentle, caring, loving she smiled up at him, her climax building up, he rode her through it as she called out his name, her juice following down her thighs and down his hard member, he shot his warm liquids into the condom, before he fell next to her, he pulled her naked body to him.

Carly lay her head on his chest 't.....t....that was...amazing' she said as she caught her breath, he moved so hair from her face 'just like you' he kissed her lips, the kiss became heated and the couple sent the night, making love with each other over and over.