#104

Daniel, Duffy, Mya and Grace were in one car, Carly was just climbing in when Connie stopped her 'Carly, you know I'm so proud of you and so pleased you didn't hold it against me and that we....we..' Carly smiled 'Mum stop it, right now, I love you and I wouldn't change any of this, it's made me who I am today, I'm strong like you, I'm independent like you, I'm me because of you, your my mum that won't ever change, I love you, now go get in that car and marry Dad' marry the man of your dreams' 'I love you baby girl,don't forget that' Carly nodded.

They arrived at the church, Duffy had taken Daniel in his car seat to sit near the front, Ed Sheeran Thinking out loud playing as Mya and Grace walked down the aisle first, Carly was next to walk, she took a deep breath, her eyes meet Ian's, she lowered her gaze, smiling then looking back, his eye were wide watching her, she looked to her Dad, he mouthed the word 'Beautiful' she smiled at Dad he blew her a kiss, as she reached the front, Jacob stepped out he took her hand 'you look stunning sweetheart' she smiled and kissed his cheek looking over his shoulder to Ian 'you wait until you see Mum, tell Ian to close his mouth' they both laughed, she joined Grace and Mya, each taking hold of her hand, Charlie looked to Connie 'don't look so nervous you love him and he loves you', 'but what if' he shook his head 'no but what ifs, you two were made for each other, he is the love of your life, he loves you, he loves your daughters both have accepted him as their Dad and he has accepted them as his daughters, you were meant to be, he is the reason you smile when you wake up, he the reason you smile for no reason at work, he is your person' she nodded, they all watched as Connie took a deep breath and walked down the aisle with Charlie, their arms linked, he placed his free hand on hers and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

Jacob looked up, he mouth fell open, as she neared him she saw Ian pat him on the back, Charlie handed her hand over to Jacob 'take care of her, love her and show her she is your world' Jacob nodded 'I will' Jacob looked into Connie's eyes 'you look stunningly beautiful sweet cheeks' she blushed 'thankyou, you don't scrub up to bad either' he took her hand and they step forward toward the front.

'I'd like to welcome everyone to witness the marriage of Jacob Charles Masters to Constance Beauchamp, they couple have prepared their own wedding vows, Jacob if you would like to go first' he turned to face her,

'Connie I can't promise that we won't fight but I can promise we will always work it out, I can't promise that I'll love you the same today as I do tomorrow as each day I fall in love with you a little bit more, when I watch you with our beautiful daughters, talking to them, doing their hair, being there for them makes my heart smile, watching you deliver our beautiful son, you were strong and brave and watching you help him grow and develop makes me heart swell, watching as you do homework with our granddaughter, teaching her science, listening to her read, watching as her and Grace preform shows for us, I get to see the real Connie Beauchamp, the women who stole my heart and has never returned it but replaced it with a heart full of love, pride and respect for you and our beautiful unique family, I promise I will love you, I promise I will respect, I promise to listen to you, to hold you when you cry, to be there whenever you need me, I promise to love you in sickness and in health, I promise to love you for you'

Tears where streaming down her face, she looked around and everyone was smiling wiping away their tears, she looked back to him

'How do I can I compete with that......Jacob Masters you stormed into my resus and if I'm honest you stole my heart that day, but I made you work for it, we've had our ups and downs, but you've always been the positive one, you've always been the one to pull me through it, you took on my girls and accepted them as your own, you love them, you care for them, when they hurt you hurt just like any parent would, my hearts melts hearing them call you Dad, Jacob I love you with my whole heart, when you walked into my life, my heart was in pieces but piece by piece you have glued it back together, when I first meet you I'd lost both my daughters but now, I have my family back, I've got my beautiful daughters and granddaughter and we created our handsome baby boy, without you I'd still be lost, without you I wouldn't be happy without you I wouldn't be me, without you I wouldn't have my heart back together, I promise to love you, respect you and listening to you, I promise never give up on us'

Jacob wiped away his tears 'do you have the rings' Jacob turned to Ian 'Connie I love you with my everything' as he slipped the ring onto her finger, Connie took the other ring from Ian 'Jacob you and our children are my everything' they smiled lovingly into each other eyes.

'It gives me great pleasure to now pounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride' Jacob cupped her face, gently but passionately kissing her, neither tried to deepen the kiss both happy they were finally married 'come on  Mrs Masters let's get this reception going'.

Ian walked up the aisle holding Carly's hand 'you look truly amazing baby, I can't wait for tonight' she smiled and kissed his lips 'me neither I love you' he took her hand and kissed her again 'I love you more'.