1.

You groaned as the sun hit your face through the curtain less windows of your new house. Well I know what I'm unpacking first...my curtains. You thought to yourself agitated. You got up and ran downstairs when you smelt the fresh breakfast downstairs.

"Morning mum." You sang when getting to the kitchen. "Morning~" You looked around and ask, "did dad go to the cafe already?" Your mum nodded and turned to you. "I'm gunna be there from noon till 7 so you'll be taking care of your sister since your brothers working today too." You nodded and ate up. Your mum opened the fridge and turned to you. "Sweetie do you think you could go pick up some milk for me?"
"Sure mum." You said and finished off you breakfast. "Oh take Kyo with you!"

You looked over at your Shikoku dog eating and look up at you.

"WOOF!" He barked and ran up to you. You quickly changed before heading off into the familiar neighbourhood. You used your phone to get around and eventually found a small shop. You tied Kyo to a bike rack and quickly got what your mum asked for before heading off.

As you were, for no reason what do ever, Kyo bolted off. "What th- KYO!!" You yelled and ran after him. You lost sight off him and were in a panic when you heard him barking around the corner. You sprinted around the corner and found him on top of a stranger licking him to death. "KYO STOP!" You pulled him off of the stranger and found that it was a tall boy with glasses and blonde hair.

He got up and looked at you. Before he could say anything you bowed and yelled. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me and my dog." Kyo bowed along with you and heard the boy tsk. "Learn how to control that thing." You looked at him and saw him giving you the most shit face ever. "Hey I said I was sorry." You said half trying to hide you anger and half trying to stop yourself from kicking him in the balls. "And he's not a 'thing'. Be a bit nicer."

He tsked and walked off. You turned around to look at him, holding up you hands in a strangling motion. You then looked at Kyo and scowled. "Not cool." You weren't sure if you were just sleep but you could have sworn you heard him laugh slightly.

Your day went on as usual but you seriously regretted not punching that dude in the face but at lease you didn't have to see him again...

At lease you thought so.

The next day

You stood in front of your new class and bowed as you introduced yourself in a slightly monotone voice as you were the door slid open and you heard a familiar voice. "Sorry I'm late." You looked at the blonde that came through the door and made eye contact. "You..." the two of you scowled at each other the the rest of the students could feel the murderous aura forming around the two of you.

"Oh no..." Yamaguchi the precious cinnamon roll sweat dropped. "Do you two know each other?" Your teacher nervously asked. "Hardly." You smiled while gritting you teeth. "Pff. Shorty's feisty." You kept a straight face but your eye twitched. He went to sit down when you realised that the only empty space was in front of him.

"I'm in front of the blonde aren't I?" You asked the teacher and she nodded. You sighed and sat down. Immediately he started kicking your chair with his abnormally long legs. "Tsukishima! Stop that!"
You turned around and both you and Tsukishima glared and gave each other, Tsukishima smirking and you frowning.

This is not gunna end well. Yamaguchi thought as he watched the two of you getting ready to bite each other's heads off.