15.

"It's too hot..." Noya whined during practise. Everyone just groaned with him in agreement. A heat wave had hit and everyone was dying. "Oh come on you guys!" Daichi yelled. They all looked at him with straight faces. "Daichi, you're sweating more then us!"
"...OK it is hot!" He groaned along with them when you came in. "Hey (y/n). Don't you have club activities today?" Tsukishima asked and went over to you. "It was cancelled because the air conditioner broke." Again you all groaned.

"Hey everyone! Gather around." Ukai yelled and you all gathered slowly. "Oh hey (y/n). Club canceled?" You nodded and he let you be. "Since all of you are too tired and I'm not gonna lie, I am too, me and Takeda-sensai thought to take you all somewhere during the summer holidays as a little training camp." They all stated wondering where it was they were going before turning their attention back to Ukai. "We're going to the beach!" They all started cheering when Daichi looked at you. "Can (y/n) come too?"
"I don't see why not. She helps us out already." Takeda said and you smiled. "Alright."

Everyone spread out again and tried to do the minimum. However, the minimum was sitting there and rolling a ball. You were surprised considering how energised they are usually. You were sweating and sat on the bench. Tsukishima came up to you and pushed his water bottle against your cheek. "This should cool you down a bit." You sighed in pleasure and Tsukishima held it there for a while when Ukai said it was too hot to do anything and let you all go.

You were walking home and Ukai offered you guys soda ice lollies. I think Americans say popsicle? You were walking home with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. You and Yamaguchi were talking when Tsukishima took a bite out of your ice lollie but you didn't notice. He did this again and then once more. You still didn't notice somehow. Probably because you were waving it around. You then went to take a bite only to see that there was very little left.

"Did...did some of my ice lolly fall off earlier?" You asked and looked around. Yamaguchi also looked around while Tsukishima chuckled while trying to hold back his laughter. Eventually you did notice and started punching his arm. "You jerk! You ate it didn't you!" He let his laughter out and you walked off in a mood. "Oh come on." Him and Yamaguchi jogged up to you. "Here you can have mine." Tsukishima said and handed his to you. Without any hesitation, you snatched the lolly from him. "Wow! No hesitation." He said with an annoying voice. "Shut up!" You grumbled and ate his ice lolly. Yamagychi started laughing. "You look like a married couple."
"Yamaguchi, shut up."
"Sorry, Tsuki."

Before we go any further

Everything about this picture is amazing

Time skip ~ Summer

"Yahoo!" You yelled after you and the team finally got to the beach. You, Noya and Tanaka started running around. "WOULD YOU THREE STOP! WE NEED TO GO DROP OFF OUR STUFF!!" Tsukishima, Asahi and Ennoshita dragged the three of you away from the beach. "NO!!" The three of you yelled as the view of the sea diminished.