Chapter 11

"This is the cutest house ever! wait is this even yours?" i say looking up at him

he chuckled and said "yeah it is mine, i used to come here every weekend" he said looking at the house.

"why did you stop coming here?" 

"I don't really know" he said rubbing the back of his neck, "You coming?" he said opening the front door, i rushed in and shouted " WOAH it's so cute! oh my god!! look there's a fire place!!"

"go unpack your stuff i'll be cooking tonight" he said kissing me on my cheeks, i ran upstairs to the main room which is where we might be sleeping in, the room was so cute . i started to Unpack my stuff when i heard my phone ring it was Carlie.

"GIRL WHAT THE HELL! YOUR PARENTS TOLD ME YOU RAN AWAY! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"first of all shut the fuck up. and i'm with Jason so no need to panic" i said 

"At least call them and tell them not to worry that you just need time" i agreed and hung up and  texted my parents and got an immediate reply

okay

That's was all  they sent me an "okay" they aren't even worried those assholes..

i went to change changed and threw on an over sized jumper and short shorts on and headed downstairs.

Jason was chopping some vegetables like a pro! i sat on the kitchen counter and watched him cook.

"So you cook" i said smirking

"yeah,you better not tell the dudes thou!" he warned me which make me smirk even more.

"so what you cooking?" i said jumping off the kitchen counter and hugged him from the back.

"Lasagna" he said, i loved how he was so focused on making the lasagna, and i can't believe that he remembered  that Lasagna was my favorite food. Once he placed it in the oven he washed the dirty dishes and looked at me.

"you'll make a perfect husband you know that" i said smiling at him, he cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

"there" he said lighting up the fireplace, he came and sat next to me on the couch.