Chapter 22

After the whole Candice story Jason and i went to talk to her, Apparently the actual father is Mark ( a fucking player) , When Candice went to tell Mark about her being pregnant with his child Mark slapped her and told her that he clearly didn't want this child.

Candice desperate went to Jason and invented this whole story about Jason being the father. She also went to tell her parents about her being pregnant and they begged her to get an abortion but she refused.

Jason and i were talking about this whole situation and decided to help her financially with the baby. I often went to visit her and we were deciding a name for the baby who was a girl.

"I KNOW! SELENE!" She shouted making my ears bleed.

"that's a beautiful name Candice!" i told her

"So Selene it is!" she said hugging me

Carlie also visited Candice, We often went shopping to buy clothes for the baby and Jason and Brent would help us decorate the baby's room.

We painted Selene's room white and baby pink. Once all done we looked at the room and all said "WoooooW!" 

 Once all done we looked at the room and all said "WoooooW!" 

Months passed and Selene was finally born. 

"She's so cute!" Carlie shouted and we constantly had to 'sush' her because she was being so loud when the baby would sleep.

i never imagined to be friends with Candice..But after actually getting to know her she wasn't as fake as i thought she was.

She was someone who had her own problems. Mark had showed up multiple times apologizing and eventually Candice forgave him.

Mark bought a lot of gifts for Selene and Candice.

Today was barbecue day! since Selene was born we did barbecue's at her house every Saturday..

I was watching Mark holding Selene and giving Candice a sweet kiss on her lips i sighed and turned to Jason.

"I want a kid too" i pouted and Jason laughed.

"any time baby" he winked and i playfully punched him

"i want i kid too!" Carlie said to Brent.

"Fuck no! not now...last week you wanted a baby bear,a baby penguin and a baby panda and now you want an actual baby" he sighed and we all laughed

Let's just say we all enjoyed hanging together..Even though Carlie and i kept being like "i want a baby!" each five seconds.

With exams right around the corner we kinda took turns to take care of Selene so that Candice and Mark could be able to revise properly. And guess what happened! Carlie transferred to our school!!

It was a but risky to do as our exams were right around the corner.. But knowing Carlie i know she would be alright..

I know this chapter was short as fuck! i'm sorry! lately i have been so busy painting and re-decorating our house.. As Christmas is right around the corner and i'm excited as fuck!!! and as you might or might not know i'm writing my second book "Lost girl?" So that's another reason why i took so long to update...

So anyway hope you guys liked this chapter.. 

Hope yall have a great day! Or Had a great day

love you guys

-xoxo kiternity