2

Justin's POV:

I can't believe this is finally happening, I'm finally marrying the best girl in the world, she makes me the happiest I've ever been and I honestly don't know what I would do without her. I love Violet like she's my own and I couldn't be more thankful when jayde let me adopt her, it means a lot to have her as my own. Gab is an awful father and a awful man altogether really. I'm so glad he's out of her life, and Jayde's too.

"Mate you ready?" Christian, my best friend, pops his head around the door as I finish putting my tie on. I can't think straight right now, I just hope everything is all done and ready to go.

"I think so" I take a big breath and look myself over quickly in the mirror before heading back out to where everyone's waiting in the church. I'm really starting to feel the nerves now.

I stand at the top of the church, waiting nervously as everyone takes their seats. I can imagine jayde is feeling pretty nervous right now and she doesn't cope with nerves very well, I hope she's doing okay.

Suddenly everyone around me stands and I hear a few people gasping. As I look up I see the most beautiful picture I've ever laid eyes on. Jayde is walking towards me, as stunning as ever with Violet following closely behind her and Shan. The music is playing on low in the background but I can't focus on anything other than jayde, she looks like an angel honestly.

"Wow" I manage to get out as jayde approaches me. Shan takes the flowers out of her hands and I take the opportunity to take her cute little hands in mine. "You take my breathe away." I whisper in her ear, which makes her blush, just like every other time I compliment her. She needs to get used to it.