16

"Jayde where are you?" Justin calls as he enters the hotel room. The door bangs shut behind him. I'm packing all my bits into my bag.

"In here." I call.

"It was Gab." He says, stopping in front of me.

"What?" I laugh.

"Gab set me up."

"Gabs in prison Justin, you can't blame this one on him."

"No, he might be in prison but he still has access to a phone. Do you really think I would sleep with another girl if I was in my right mind? Jayde I thought it was you."

"So you keep saying." I roll my eyes. I can't listen to this anymore. I get up and walk around him towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Away from your bullshit."

"Jayde listen." He spins me around so I'm facing him, his grip on my arms is tight and he's not letting this go. "That girl spiked my drink then tricked me into sleeping with you, she got my phone and text you as me so you would come up and catch us. Gab is behind this, he'll do anything he can to split up us, even from inside."

"Why would he need to? He's inside and he's not coming out for a long time so I don't see the point."

"Jayde, the man is a psycho. He hates me and I took you from him, of course he's going to want to spilt us up. He wants to kill me and he probably wants you back."

"You're the crazy one." I sigh before getting out of his grip and walking out the hotel room. I don't know where I'm going but I need to get away.