19

"Oh baby, I'm so glad I'm finally home with you." I sigh as I hold Violet in my arms. I can finally breathe. I've being going insane, playing 1000 scenarios in my head and every one gets scarier.

"Thank you Shan for keeping a close eye on her." I hear Justin say behind me. I stand up and turn to them, smiling at Shan.

"I can't thank you enough, I'm sorry if I was a pain."

"It's no problem, she's family, of course I'm going to protect her with my life. Don't be silly, any good mother would act like you did, its human nature." I pull her in for a hug and Justin bends down to play with Violet. "Would you guys like to stay here tonight? Keep us all together?" Shan asks as we pull away.

"Yeah I think that's probably for the best." Justin says. I nod in agreement, sighing at I sit down slowly.

"I can't believe this is still happening. It's never going to be over is it? He's never going to just go away for good. Not even the law enforcement can keep him away. He's relentless."

"They're out there, looking for him as we speak and I'm sure they won't give up till they do. They know he's a dangerous man. Don't worry, he doesn't know where we are and I don't see how he'd work it out." Shan says.

"I really hope you're right." I sigh, shaking like a leaf.

"I'm going to make some tea, try to calm them nerves for you."

"Thank you." I smile slightly.