15

Justin's pov:

I don't understand what happened last night, all I know is I thought I was having sex with jayde, turns out it wasn't jayde and now I've cheated without even knowing I was doing it. This is messed up. I need to speak to the girl who gave me my drink last night, it must have been spiked because I've never been that out of it before, not even after 10 drinks.

"Babe are you okay in there?" I can here jayde in the bathroom, it sounds like she's crying and it breaks my heart knowing I'm the reason for her pain.

"I'm fine." She snuffles.

"I'm popping out, I won't be long." I tell her before rushing out the hotel room door. I head downstairs to see the woman at the bar that gave me my drink.

"Excuse me." I say.

"Hi." She grins. " I had fun last night, it's a shame your girlfriend came in and stopped it." She laughs, twirling her finger around her hair.

"It was you." I say, to myself. I can't believe this. I would never cheat on jayde if I was in my right mind. Even if I wasn't with jayde I'd never touch this tramp even if I was sober.

"You sick bitch. You spiked my drink then tricked me into sleeping with you. I thought you was my girlfriend!" I spit with complete disgust.

"I can be if that's what you'd like." She winks.

"Who put you up to this? How much are they paying you?" I ask.

"I dunno what you're talking about." She shrugs. Her whole body tenses.

"You're working for Gab aren't you?" I laugh. He's the only person who hates me this much. "Watch your fucking back, that guy is trouble." I say before turning around and rushing back to our room. Jayde needs to know just how far her ex is willing to go to split us up. She can't let him win.