13

"Come back to bed baby." Justin moans as I enter the room.

"You're unbelievable." I laugh bitterly. "Did you text me just so I could watch you having sex with another girl? Did you never love me like you said you did?" I can hear my voice breaking and tears are drowning my face as I speak. Justin jumps up, looking around confused.

"What?" He asks.

"What? Is that all you have to say." I scream.

"Jayde my head please stop shouting." He groans, holding his head. "Just come back to bed."

"Come back to bed?"

"Yes. Why did you just stop, I thought you was into it as much as I was."

"Justin. Give it up. I walked in on you, you can stop lying to my face now." I cry.

"Jayde?" He asks, looking at me like my talking complete bubble.

"What?" I groan.

"I have no idea what you're on about. The world is spinning so I'm going to sleep."

"Justin this isn't our room!" I scream, grabbing him off the bed.

"Ow jayde my head!" He shouts, jumping up. He's stumbling all over the place.

"God sake Justin try to stand up properly. You had one beer this is a joke."

"Well I feel like I've had a whole 59 jugs full of beers" he groans, leaning against me for balance.

"Come on, let's get you to our room so you can sleep it off" I sigh.

"Why were we having sex in someone else's room" he laughs.

"You tell me" I groan.