9

"Hi, room for Bieber please." Justin tells the woman at reception. She looks at him with flirty eyes and I can't help but laugh out loud.

"The honeymoon sweet." I butt in, giving her a big grin as I run my hand down Justin's arm.

"Right yeah, here's your keys" she sighs. Justin takes them off her and we head to the lift.

"You're hot when you're protective." Justin laughs.

"You get looks like that all the time, why do you have to be so damn sexy" I laugh.

"You get them too, trust me. I have to stop myself from punching every single one of them because I know you only have eyes for me." He smiles, kissing my forehead softly as the lift starts moving.

"I hate these things." I whine and I grip onto Justin.

"It's only 3 floors don't worry baby we'll be out soon." He hushes me.

Finally we arrive and I can leave the lift. I drag Justin's hand and practically run down the hall to our room. When he opens the door I see petals everywhere and a bottle of champagne on the bed side table.

"Come here my sexy wife" Justin grins, pushing me onto the bed. He gets on top of me, kissing down the side of my neck. I reach up and pull his top over his head so I can run my hands down his abs.

"I think it's time we have another baby don't you? One that's ours." Justin whispers in my ear. I throw up head back and groan loudly.

"Yes Justin yes. Take me now" I groan.