3

"Do you Jayde Butcher, take Justin Bieber to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Do you, Justin Bieber, take Jayde Butcher to be your wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride."

"Finally" Justin grins before pushing his lips onto mine passionately as he pushes me back so my back is bent, everyone cheering behind us makes me giggle inside.

"God I love you." Justin sighs as he lifts me back up and places his forehead against mine.

"I love you too, so much" I smile.

"Let's get the party started come on." Shan cheers next to us, making us break apart and laugh at her and Violet practically running down the church, hand in hand.

"Party party partyyyyyy" Violet is singing.

I can't wait to just let my hair down and have fun tonight with the people I love most in the world. I've never been so In love, it's scary because I know my heart would shatter into a million pieces if anything got in the way of me feeling this way. I'm just so glad the one person who could ruin it all is locked away.

"Come on wife" Justin winks as he takes my hand in his.

"I love the sound of that." I grin.

"Me too, Mrs Bieber."

"Uhh" I groan.

"Oh" Justin grins. "Make that noise again." He laughs. I shake my head.

"Tonight" I wink before running off to catch up with Violet.

"You're killing me" Justin shouts behind me, making me laugh out loud.

"What you laughing at mummy?" Violet asks as I approach her.

"Oh nothing, your daddy is funny that's all" I smile. I love calling Justin her dad.