1

"Mummy my dress doesn't fit." Violet cries as she walks around trying to lift it up.

"It's okay Vio, we've ordered you another one, in a better size, it's on its way so go take that one off." Shan smiles, as she hands me a coffee. "Right let's get started on your makeup." Shan turns to me.

"I can't believe this is finally happening. I'm finally getting married. I never though this day would come." I grin. I'm so nervous but I'm so excited at the same time, I just want it to be perfect in every way.

"I've never seen Justin more in love." Shan smiles. This makes my heart melt. I couldn't help but fall madly in love with Justin, he's amazing with Violet and he treats me better than anyone ever has before, even better than my own father, who can't even make it today, surprise surprise. I love hearing Violet call Justin daddy. She hardly ever asks me about Gab anymore now with is a relief.

"What do you want me to do with your hair?"

"I'm thinking curly? With the front up in a plait so its not getting in the way." Shan nods in a agreement and puts a little bit of eyeshadow on my eye lids before applying the first layer of mascara.

"I'm so excited for you, I've never been a top bridesmaid before, and thank you for letting me do your makeup and hair, it's great practice for me." She gushes.

"You're great at it Shan, I would much prefer you to do it over some expensive stranger." I laugh.

"Violets dress is here." Someone says through the door.

"Thank you, could you leave it on that chair for me." I smile, trying not too move too much. "Violet your dress is here" I shout for her.

"Mummy I'm right here, no need to shout" she says from next to me, making us all laugh. She grabs the dress and starts stripping down, placing it over her head. Wow it's stunning.