7

Gabs POV:

That phone call has left me feeling irritated, replaced, angry, so many emotions that I normally just cover up with drinking. Being inside is doing my head in because all I can do is think and think about how much I've fucked up. Jayde was my whole world, when I was inside the first time I really missed her and I appreciated her so much, but when I got out I took her for granted and my own cell mate practically took her from me, I was too smashed to realise it was happening right in front of me. Now this time is a lot harder because she's not coming to visit, that was the only thing keeping me going last time.

I know I should have been a better dad to Violet, but I can't go back and change anything now. All I can do is work out a way to get out of this hell hole and get jayde back. Of course I'm going to kill Justin. He doesn't get to steal my girlfriend and daughter while I'm in prison. That's not how it was supposed to end.

For now, all I can do is try my best to spilt them up while I work out how to get out of here. Then jayde is mine, wether she likes it or not.

"I have one more phone call." I tell the guard so he unlocks my cell and leads me to the phone. Time to get my first plan going.