14

"Morning." I groan, tapping Justin to wake up.

"Morning babe." He smiles as he opens his eyes. "Ouch my head, how much did I drink last night oh my." He groans as he puts his arm over his eyes to cover up the light.

"You had one drink but I think it was spiked. Justin you was having sex with someone and it wasn't me." It pains me to say that out loud. I stand up and walk away, I don't want him to see my cry.

"Of course it was you, I wouldn't have sex with anyone else." He laughs, sitting up.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" I spit.

"Okay I don't remember a thing." He shakes his head.

"Justin, sober up and eat something because I want you to take me home, today." I spit before locking myself in the bathroom.

I feel sick to my stomach every time I see him because I get flash backs of that slut all over him while he's laying on the bed with his trousers around his ankles.

"Babe come out so we can talk about this."

I pull myself together and open the door. His eyes are red and puffy.

"There's nothing to talk about Justin, you cheated on me, wether you knew it or not you was still having sex with someone that wasn't me."

"Please don't do this" He whispers.

"I didn't Justin. You did." Is the last thing I say before I leave the hotel room. My heart shattering behind me.