24

1 week later...

"My husband was such a wonderful man. I'm not sure I can really express just how much I will miss him. Not only was he a wonderful husband, but he was a wonderful father to my beautiful daughter, he took her in as her own and she will always remember him as her father, not the man who's sperm helped create her, he's nothing to us. Justin was our best friend and so much more. I can't believe he's gone. There's a feeling in my gut, I'm missing something in my life and nothing will ever fill that hole." I take a deep breath and keep my eyes down.

"Justin was so good at making people smile, he made me feel so comfortable, even when I first met him and I heard all these awful things about him, I felt comfortable with him being in my house and around my daughter, the first second I met him."

"My soul mate, I'll never forget you. I don't want to live in this world without you. I'll be strong for violet, but just remember, my love for you will never disappear." I look up and see a room full of watery eyes. I don't even know many of these people, none of them bothered to visit Justin when he was alive. I didn't realise I was crying so much until shannon comes up and holds my hand tightly. I'm so thankful for her.

"Rest in peace Justin, I love you so so much."