18

"Hello?" I say frantically down the phone.

"Jayde are you okay? I saw on the news."

"Yeah I'm fine i wanted to check on Violet. Is she okay?"

"She's fine."

"Please don't lose sight of her for one minute. We will be home in about half an hour." I sigh.

"You've cut your honeymoon short?" Shan sighs loudly.

"Yeah Shan, Violet is in danger if her dad is about, he could be anywhere and he's doing what he can to split me and Justin up, it's all part of his plan and i can't let him get to vio, I just can't." I'm crying now and I can feel Justin tensing up as he holds my hand gently.

"Jayde I promise not to take my eyes off her for one second until you get here. I'll text you and keep you updated on what she's doing if it'll make you feel better."

"Thank you, but don't, you can't even take your eyes off her to look down at your phone, okay? ." I respond.

"Okay bye." She says before hanging up the phone.

"Everything okay?" Justin asks.

"Yeah."

"Good. We won't be too long now, please try to calm yourself down. You're forgetting to breathe." He jokes playfully.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you Justin, I should have known you wouldn't cheat on me if you wasn't out of it." I sigh.

"Babe it's fine, I'm glad you finally believe me now, I was worried you'd never see what was happening. It took me a while to work it out."

"I can't believe he would go to them lengths. That stupid bitch should know better, he's a psycho."

"Yeah, I don't think she knows him personally though, I think she just wanted the money." He shakes his head in disappointment.

"Pathetic." I sigh loudly.