12

"Justin?" I call as I enter the room.

I turn the corner and see clothes on the floor. A red dress and black heels.

"Jus-" I stop mid sentence. oh my god.

The waitress is laying on top of Justin as he's kissing down her chest. I feel sick. It feels like someone's ripping my heart out of my chest over and over again.

"I-I" I can't get my words out so I just turn around and walk out the door. I stumble to the wall and drag myself down it, sobbing until I can no longer feel anything.

I stay like this for god knows how long before the blonde slut comes out the door. Her dress is on wonky and her makeup is a mess.

"You fucking bitch." I spit, standing up.

"Whoa calm down darling, its not my fault your husband couldn't resist me."

"You spiked his drink, then you followed him up here. You are a home wrecker, a dirty home wrecker." I push her and she goes flying backwards. I move with her and grab her hair so her head is back and I can hear the pain in her groans.

"You're lucky I'm not ripping your head off you shoulders altogether." I spit as I let her go. She goes flying on the floor and I straighten my clothes before I take a deep breathe and walk into the hotel room.

That's nothing compared to what Justin is about to get.