Chapter 6: An Interesting Day

A/N: The first girl is Rose, don't worry I have a plan for her, the second is Elizabeth, and the third is Kiari who will show up more.

The next day I walk into my homeroom and bump into Elizabeth. "Oh hi Eli-chan!" I say happily. She just runs past me and I see Kiari looking at me. I go over to her. "Um, what's going on?"

"She's got some bullies, come here." She says getting up and showing me to her desk. "Today they wrote on her desk, and I didn't hear what they just said, but it was harsh."

"Who was it?" I ask her and she casually jerks her head towards some girls who look very satisfied in the corner. My eyes narrow, Elizabeth is adorable why would they bully her?

"Don't even think about it, those girls are the queens of the school. They're the daughters of the most powerful families in Japan." I look at Kiari with a stone cold look.

"You honestly think I care, Eli-chan is adorable. I don't know her that well yet, but they have no right to hurt her."

"You're right but nobody can help her now." Kiari replies trying to calm me down some. I go over to the girls. "Uh-oh, here we go again."

"Hey girls, I was just wondering as to why Elizabeth-san ran out crying. Maybe you all have some idea?" I say with a smile on my face.

"Oh yeah, we just knocked her down a few pegs. She was getting a little to confident for her own good." An evil looking blond girl says. I look into her eyes.

Her past:
"You're never gonna be good enough for us you little snitch!" An older girl says ripping Rose's dress. Rose runs off bawling her eyes out.

"Rose are you alright?" A boy with green hair asks her after he finds her hiding spot.

"Mhm." She replies nodding "I won't be good enough for mother if she finds out about this Daichi, don't tell her!" The green haired boy nods and then hugs her. He holds her until she stops crying.

Later:
"You've been crying Rose, what have I told you about crying?" Rose's mother asks her staring down at her sternly.

"They're a sign of weakness." Rose replies and her mother nods then slaps her cheek. 

I pull myself back to the present before the memory can go on, before I have flashbacks.

"Miss, I will politely ask this once, please stop hurting Eli-chan." I say.

"Mm, how do I phrase this?" She asks sarcastically tilting her head as if she owns the world "No, I basically own her." 

I reply clapping my hands together and popping my lips together "Okay I did ask politely, now I will warn you. You keep hurting Eli, I will come after you. I can ruin your life, and your little posse's lives too. So think about it next time."

"Okay honey, you're picking a fight with someone you really don't want too. My name is Rose Suzuki." She replies like that should mean something to me.

"And that means what?" I reply.

"That I'm the daughter of the most famous magazine designers ever. And the daughter of one the most powerful families in Japan."

"And why does that affect me, believe me honey, I can ruin your life. I know your secrets." I reply and walk out of the room to find Elizabeth. She's crying in the bathroom. I hug her and she cries on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Tempest." She says to me and I just hold her.

"It's alright baby girl, they're not gonna hurt you anymore." I reply.