A New Beginning

You just got a job and left your parent's house in search for your own. The big houses were always so expensive for you. Luckily you found a home for free, but the cost was living with 3 other guys. But hey it was worth it, you hoped.

With your bags by your side, you knock on the door. You could hear loud footsteps from inside so you backed up. "Edd!! I think its her!!" Someone shouted from inside. The door swung open to a boy with a green hoodie on smiling ear to ear. 'I moved just in time!' You thought. "Hi I'm Edd! You must be...?" He trailed away, signaling for your name. "Y/n. Y/n l/n! Nice to meet you Edd!" You say happily shaking his hand while a ginger boy runs up behind him. "And I'm Matt! Nice to meet you!!!" He practically yells, pushing Edd out of his way. "Hi-" You start to say, when another boy walks up behind them, his eyes(?) staring at yours for a quick moment. Matt grabs your arm and pulls you in. "Our home is yours y/n!!" He says. "Thanks. I'm happy to be here. I really needed a place." You say as your nose stings from the smell of vodka. "Tom! Put that away around our new roomy!" Matt damanded trying to take Tom's flask away. "Guys!" Edd yells at them causing them to pause. Matt snatches the flask out of Tom's hand. "Ha!" Tom pushes Matt over causing them to fight while Edd tries to break them up. You giggle at the sight of this. Tom glances a look at you making you feel uncomfortable. 'Um...' Edd finally managed to break them up. "Sorry y/n! Two SOMEONES made a horrible first impression!" He yells glaring Tom and Matt down. You laugh. "Its OK!" You say patting Edd on the shoulder. Tom stands up with his hair a mess showing no interest in you.

"Where's my room?" You ask while sitting with Edd and Matt on the couch. Tom was forced to go outside. "Oh...yeah that. You can have Tom's room!" Edd says holding a can of bacon cola. You thought about that. You felt it wasn't a good idea since he obviously didn't like you. "Are you sure?" You ask getting glitter out of Matt's hair as he sat infront of you on the floor. He laughed. "He'll sleep on the floor like the mutt he is!" They both started laughing until Tom bursted in. "I CAN HEAR YOU. AND SHE'S NOT TAKING MY ROOM!" He yells running into the hall and slamming the room door.

"How harsh. You can take my room Y/n!" Edd says as he gets up to get blankets.

This will be hard with Tom around. I may have to sleep eyes open tonight!

I'll leave it there. I'm lazy plus this is my first one but I hope you at least liked it! Please comment so I can know what you would like to see!