December 1st

It was in October when they decided to spend a part of Christmas together. The band had just released their holiday album and were celebrating this occasion when Kevin brought up the topic.

"Guys? I've wanted to ask you something" he said when they were sitting together after having just run through some of the songs just to be sure they were going to be ready to perform the next day.

"Do so." Scott looked up from his phone and smiled brightly at the beatboxer.

"You know, I've been thinking about us, about the band a lot, lately" he began.

"Oh no, you're not quitting are you?" Mitch intervened.

Kevin looked at him with disbelief evident in his eyes. "You're joking, Mitch, aren't you. Why would I ever..."

"Kevin, go on, don't mind Mitchie, he's a bit off today" Avi said and took the playful punch with a huge grin on his face.

"Why's that? Did him good last night, Avi?" Scott replied, shielding himself from Mitch's hit effortlessly and just grinned when Avi shot him a glare. "What? I am just concerned about my best friend's sexual wellbeing."

"And I am concerned for your physical wellbeing if you decide to continue" Mitch sassed.

"Jeez stop being so prudish" Scott stated. "I was just joking."

"No, Scott f*ck you, because you wanted to make fun of me for being a little bit loopy today. It happens, we're all human" Mitch retorted. "And if you really want to know, yes he did. Do you want details? Where, when and how often?"

"Scott! Mitch! Kevin was talking to us" Kirstie scolded when Scott opened his mouth to reply to Mitch's statement.

"Oh, sorry" Mitch said. "Had to put the child into his place." He stuck his tongue out to Scott but winked at him to show him that they were good.

"So, what I wanted to ask before you went all off topic: Why don't we all celebrate Christmas together this year. I mean we're always too busy at this time of the year with shows and everything and then we just go home to our families straight away. We don't really celebrate together, even though I regard you as my family as well. And I don't know, Alyssa and I talked about it the other day and we thought that taking a day to celebrate with the eight of us would be nice" Kevin said. "What do you think?"

"I think this is a good idea" Kirstie said.

"Yes" Avi agreed. "I've never really thought about that all but you're right, we have never done something for Christmas. I'm down, we just need to find a date."

"Oh my God this is such an awesome idea" Scott added. "We could have a nice dinner, cookies, maybe some presents, kisses under the mistletoe, we could maybe sing some Christmas carols."

"Scott, we sing Christmas carols for a living" Mitch chimed in.

"Yes but..."

"No buts. If you continue to be that silly, you'll get a box of coals for Christmas!" Mitch grinned slightly.

"Guys, what is it with you today?" Kevin wanted to know. He shook his head with an amused expression on his face.

"I don't know, Kev. But I know that our celebration seems to be set. Shall we try to come up with a date right away so we can do this for real?" Kirstie said while searching for her calendar. "Before we all make other plans and forget about this?"

"Of course. We are relatively free since everyone is coming to LA this year" Mitch stated. "Maybe."

"Me too" Kirstie added.

"Yep" Scott said. "Having both families here as well."

Kevin laughed heartily and shook his head. "This is too good to be true" he said.

"What is it?" Avi said dumbfounded.

"Seems as if we're all staying in LA during the holidays" Kevin said, still clearly amused. "So... shall we make it the 22nd?"

"Mmhm... works" Kirstie said immediately. "The last PTX thing is on the 20th and the parents are coming on the 23rd."

"Yep" Avi agreed and Scott nodded as well.

"Great. It's a date. December 22nd, Christmas with the second family" Kirstie said while writing in her calendar.

"Oh I am so looking forward to this" Kevin stated.

"Yeah" Scott added. "Such a great idea. It's going to be a very Pentatonix Christmas!"

"Seriously, Scott?" Mitch rolled his eyes, but he couldn't suppress the smile appearing on his face. "This is going to be awesome!"

~

A/N: Well, well, here we go. The first part of this story.

A few words: Yes, there will be updates every day, I do not have a fixed time, though, because of university and me working shifts.

And as you can see, the story will be written in one-shots which will, however form a whole story.

There will, however, be a few parts out of context, but I'll tell you :)
Furthermore you can still request things, I'll write them for you :)

I hope you're enjoying this as much as I do! Let me know!!