December 20th

A few days after the band came back to LA for their vacation, it was time to set up the Christmas tree and decorate it. Jeremy and Kirstie always loved to do it together and make it just a nice, relaxing night in with some seasonal snacks and drinks.

"Princess? I've got all the boxes from the basement, do you still need help or are you all set up?" Jeremy asked his girlfriend with a bright smile on his face.

Kirstie shook her head and handed him a mug. "This is yours, Jeremy, hot cocoa with some Bailey's in it. Well okay, basically it's Bailey's with a little bit of cocoa, just the way you love it."

"Aww, you're too good for me" Jeremy remarked and kissed his wife's cheek.

"Just doing my best" Kirstie replied and took her own mug of hot cocoa without anything in it to the living room. She had already prepared a plate with cookies, nuts and a few fruits which sat on the table. Boxes of decoration were stacked near the tree for easy access. Calm Christmas music was playing in the background to create just the right atmosphere.

"So, Jeremy. Now before we start. To us and to Christmas" Kirstie said and raised her mug.

"Yes and to us finally being off work and able to enjoy the holidays" Jeremy added and raised his mug as well, taking a sip. "Mmhm..." he hummed as he savoured the sweet taste of the Bailey's mixed with just the right amount of cocoa.

Kirstie took a sip as well before she leaned in for a soft kiss. She could taste the liquor on her husband's lips and almost missed it, but then again didn't she smiled to herself as she took another sip of her cocoa before setting the mug back down.

"Shall we start?" She then asked, looking at the boxes with excitement evident in her eyes.

"Yes, definitely" Jeremy said and set his mug down as well. He stole a cookie from the plate and then headed over to help Kirstie unpack all the decorations from the boxes. As always it was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. They occasionally sang along to the music in the background. And of course, Olaf and Pascal came to watch for a while as well, yet they quickly decided that whatever their humans were doing was rather boring and returned to their beds to get comfortable.

"So... do you want to put the star on top, Princess?" Jeremy asked her once they had everything put on the tree.

Kirstie nodded, a bright smile grazing her face. "Yes, please. If you help me?"

Jeremy nodded and handed her the golden star before grabbing her waist and carefully hoisting her up so she could reach the tree top. "There you go" he said staying motionless so she could easily place the last piece of decoration on the tree.

"All done" she said once she was finished and waited for her husband to place her back down on the ground. When he did so, Kirstie grabbed the small remote and turned on the lights of the tree, smiling brightly when they started to flicker.

"Awwww..." she uttered, and leaned against Jeremy who placed an arm around her.

"We did great" he commented happily. "The tree looks wonderful."

Kirstie nodded. "We did" she agreed and sighed softly. She stayed in the moment a little bit longer just staring at the tree in awe.

"Shall we..." Jeremy then began.

"Yes, I'll tidy up and you make us some new drinks?" Kirstie didn't really need to hear the whole sentence, she knew that her husband wanted to propose watching a movie. It was tradition after all. After decorating their Christmas tree they would sit down and watch a seasonal movie and just enjoy the mood.

"I will. Do you want more or less of the Bailey's?" Jeremy asked when he grabbed her mug.

"Ummm... none actually" Kirstie said.

"Okay..." Jeremy furrowed his brows. "So... just the cocoa?"

Kirstie nodded, she was glad that he didn't ask for a reason. "Yep, just the cocoa. But can you put cream on the top? And some chocolate sauce? Or sprinkles?"

Jeremy nodded. "One hot cocoa with cream and everything chocolate I can find in the cupboards. Right?"

She nodded happily. "Yes! Exactly."

A few minutes later the couple was sitting on the sofa while the intro to one of their favourite Christmas movies played. Kirstie was happily sipping from her cup while Jeremy just smiled at her fondly.

"What is it, Mr Lewis?" She wanted to know. "You're staring, you know?"

He just shook his head. "Nothing, Mrs Lewis. You're just cute that's all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So... Mavi won the little poll and yes, we're going to spend Christmas eve with them. But one of you requested Jerstie, so I decided to add this little something. :)