December 10th

Alex: Hey, Babe...

Scott: Hey, Allie. How are you? And how are you awake? It's too early, eben if you have work.

Alex: Well, but I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd text you. I just didn't expect you to be up already. You only have an evening thing, tonight, right?

Scott: aww, Babe. Yeah, I have to be ready to head out shortly after noon. But I'm not tired anymore. Don't ask me why, it's weird...

Alex: Well, but that way I get to text you. Which I love because I'm missing you a lot.

Scott: I miss you too Allie. A lot.

Alex: you better;) anyway, can I ask you a question?

Scott: You know that you can ask me about everything, love.

Alex: If I knocked... Would you let me in?

Scott: ...

Scott: what do you mean?

When Scott heard a noise that couldn't be mistaken for a knock on the door, his first reaction was to flinch. It had been so quiet in his room that he was pulled out of this thoughts by the noise. He said up and waited a moment.

Alex: I mean it the way I've written it. Don't make me wait ;)

Within the blink of an eye, Scott was out of his bed. He ran a hand through his hair in an feeble attempt to make it a look neater before he opened the door.

Even though he knew that he would find his husband standing there, he was still pleasantly surprise.

"Allie" he gasped.

"Hey, Scott" Alex smiled at him bright and then entered the room.

"What are you doing here in New York?" Scott wanted to know while he hugged his husband tightly.

"I have to fly to London late tonight and thought I would stop here for a nap..." Alex said.

"Are you serious right now?" Scott asked.

Alex grinned and nodded. "Yep, I am. And now come on, let's go back to bed."

Scott just nodded. He was too happy to have his husband there with him, even though it was only for a few hours.

He sat down, silenced his phone and waited for Alex to get undressed. Once he was only in his boxer briefs, he stood in front of Scott.

"So... You wanted to take a nap?" Scott asked with a smug smile on his face.

Alex smirked back. "Later on, maybe. First of all I want to make use of the time we have." With these words he pushed his husband back softly and followed, connecting their lips in a sweet, yet demanding kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

Short and sweet for you guys!!!!!