December 3rd

Time went on and the plan to celebrate Christmas together was not mentioned again until the very beginning of December when the band was once again just taking a small break while rehearsing. Holiday season was approaching quickly and last minute arrangements for the not small amount of Christmas gigs they would be having had to be made. It would be another two weeks of travelling to New York to play for various shows and then a few small things along the way before it would finally be time for some much needed holidays.

They were all chatting randomly abut their plans for the last few days at home, when Kirstie soke up: "Do we do gifts for all or just Secret Santa?" she asked out of the blue. "I haven't planned anything, yet, so I wanted to ask?"

"Secret Santa is so much fun" Avi chimed in.

"No, I have already planned most of your presents! Don't you dare Secret Santa them to dust!" Mitch glared at Avi. "I already even bought some of them!"

Scott laughed. "Of course you have" he said. "You're always early when it comes to presents. And he gives the best, so I wouldn't argue with him, of I were you."

"So no Secret Santa?" Kirstie pouted.

"Why don't we do both. Presents and maybe... couple Secret Santa? So each of the couples gets something for another couple?" Scott proposed. "That would be fun, won't it?"

Mitch nodded. "Yes! I love the idea. It's a challenge, but why not!"

"Yeah, I love it as well" Avi agreed. "It's going to be fun! What do you think, K.O. You've been quiet during all this talk."

Kevin smiled. "You all know I care about having you around me more than I care about receiving presents" he stated. "But I'm not a killjoy, so I'm definitely in. We're in, after all I'm speaking for me and Alyssa here."

"Great, so shall we just pull names and stuff? There's at least one of each couple present right now" Kirstie offered."

The men around her nodded in agreement so she took a sheet of paper, tore it apart and started to write down the names:

Mavi

Scolex

Kevlyssa

Jerstie.

"We're going to pull and then look. If one of us has themselves, we'll start over, alright? And no telling people, that definitely ruins the fun part" Kirstie instructed.

Scott handed her his snapback and she folded the papers carefully before putting them inside the cap. "Scott first?"

They each took a piece of paper, Mitch doing the job for himself and Avi.

"Stop, I've got Jerstie" Kirstie said when she had opened her piece of paper. "We need to start again.

So they did it again.

This time Mitch showed the note with the name 'Mavi' written on it.

And they did it again.

Scott was the last to draw his note and he couldn't help but laugh when he opened it. "Scolex" he announced.

And once again.

In the end they each managed to not have their own name at the eighth try.

"Ugh, finally" Mitch mumbled.

Scott nodded. "Yeah. So we each try to get something nice, not too big, I'd say?" Scott said. "Just something creative?"

Everyone nodded their agreement.

"I like the idea" Kevin spoke up, grinning sheepishly, just as if he had already had a plan for his Secret Santa gift. Even though he had been hesitant at first, he seemed to be excited about the little game.

"Great, and remember no telling anyone. Despite your partners of course" Kirstie reminded them once again. "It's called Secret Santa for a reason."

"Yes, Mum" Mitch said mockingly, grinning when the blonde shot him a glare.

Scott, too, chuckled but put his snapback back on his head. "So, shall we continue with the Coventry Carol? I think this needs some more attention."

Everyone got back into work mode instantly, knowing that they had a lot to do for the upcoming holiday season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: have a nice weekend! I will be back tomorrow with a little outtake of one of my favourite collabs, something for all you Scömìche-lovers ;)