Chapter 1: Welcome Back

I wanna thank the person who created my fantabulous cover!! thank you :) you are uper nice and you make amazing covers!! 

Beep Beep Beep 

ugggh! shut the FUCK UP YOU STUPID PHONE!! owww even thinking makes my hangover seem even more like a volcano is erupting in my head. damn! why am i up at 8 a.m.? umm who's arm is this around me? oh its matthew williams, the captain of the baskteball team. well done danielle well done! hooking up with the birthday boy, NICE!! hmm according to how my body is feeling right now he was pretty good! i mean from what i can remember he's one hell of a kisser! quickly slipping on my clothes i walked downstairs and out the door. to my car and driving home.i trudged in my house.

"HELLO?" silence "oh yea! no ones home!"  i hate walking upstairs with a hangover. its like every step is a jackhammer to the head. finally my room!. i walked to my drawer and pulled out a pair of boxer and a shirt that belonged to umm...... him! im over him! i am! but why am i suddenly thinking of him? why does today feel different from all the other days? i checked my phone to see who texted me. no, no , no! "im coming home -D" no he mustve sent it to the wrong person! i mean it's been almost 6 months. it has to be a mistake. come on danielle pull yourself together. just take a shower and forget he even texted you. i dragged my feet all the way to the bathroom. i turned on the pipe. i slipped off my clothes and stepped in. the hot water washed away any remainder of the party off of my dirty, sticky body. i went completely under and the water slipped down my face. it felt soooooooooooooo good. i lathered, rinsed, repeated, and conditioned my hair before stepping out of the shower. it felt like i washed away the hangover! i dried off and put on my clothes. i started brushing my teeth when i heard the door bell ring. 

"COMING!!" i spit out my toothpaste and rinsed out my mouth. i ran down the stair, tripping over my own feet, and swung open the door. 

"hi dani!" a big smile spread on his face, it made my heart start to melt, but i held myself together

"d-devin?" i slowly started to back away from the door.

"dani-.." he reached out to take my hand

"DONT TOUCH ME!"  his smile dissolved

"i missed you!"

"dont say that!" i still backed away 

"but i did" 

"no you didnt" i reached the stairs.

"yes i did! i thought of you every second..."

"stop!"

"...of every minute..."

"stop!"

"...of every hour..."

"stop!"

"..of every day that we were apart!"

"stop"

"i thought of how much i love you and how much you said you love me..."

"stop!"

"you said you love me from the moon back.."

"stop!"

"and i said i love you to the sun and back"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!PEOPLE WHO ARE IN LOVE DONT GET UP AND LEAVE FOR 6 MONTHS WITH NO CONTACT, NO REASON, JUST POOF GONE! PEOPLE WHO LOVE SOMEONE DONT GO AND SAY 'OH I LOVE YOU TO THE SUN AND BACK' AND JUST FUCKING LEAVE! NO THEY DONT FUCKING DO THAT! SO DONT TELL ME YOU LOVE AND MISSED ME WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU DONT! so excuse me if i dont believe you!" tears rimmed my eyes as i ran up to my room and locked the door. i picked up the phone.