Chapter 10: She is EVIL

~@Devin's P.O.V@~

"Wakey, wakey. Come on sleepy head, wake up." I heard a sweet voice humming in my ear.

"Noooo." I grumbled turning over.

"Come on Devin, I made pancakes. Your favorite!" She said moving her finger down my arm.

"Pancakes?" I said rolling back over and looking at her.

"Mhmm. I made them extra special today."

"Ok, I'm up." I sat up and pulled her into me. "Good morning princess."

"Good morning handsome." I pulled her into me bringing my lips to hers. Her lips feel like heaven. I don’t know how I lived without them for six months. I don’t know how I lived without her for six months. She’s perfect, she’s the perfect girl and I love her so much. I just have to wait to be with her. She says she needs some time and that’s what I’m going to give her. I mean it’s my fault we have to start back from the beginning!

“Mmm, Devin I have to go set the table.”

“I’ll be down in a minute.”

“Ok handsome.” She walked out of the room and left me alone. Instantly my heart started aching. It always hurt whenever I wasn’t with her. I always want to be with her. I want to hold her and kiss her and love her all the time! I walked to my closet and chose a simple black button up shirt and dark jeans. I took a short shower and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and mouthwashed. I ran my finger through my hair a couple times with a little jel and ruffled it up a bit. Danielle always likes my sex hair.  I took one last look in the mirror before grabbing my backpack and heading downstairs. I waked into the kitchen and threw my backpack on the chair. I walked over to Danielle and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Hey, I’m almost done. Take a seat.” She said moving around the bacon in the pan. I nuzzled my head in her neck.

“No, I wanna watch you cook.” I mumbled into her neck. She giggled.

“Devin, that tickles!”  She said squirming a little.

“Oh does it? Maybe I should talk some more. What do you think?” I said while she laughed.

“Devin! Stop!” She turned around. Our eyes locked. Her beautiful brown eyes. The ones I fell in love with since I first laid eyes on them. My eyes trickled down her face to her cute little button nose. Then to her cheeks, which were in a deep blush. Then, finally, her lips, which were a rosy pink; they were moving and I’m sure words were coming out, but I couldn’t hear what they were. Instead I lent in and placed my lips on hers. Instantly a rush of heat flooded my body and my heart began to beat out of control. I was in heaven. I let my tongue slip out of my mouth and trail her bottom lip. She opened her mouth to let me in. Our tongues played together for a little while before we were interrupted.

“Hey! No kissing over the food!” A female voice, which I presumed to be Mel, came into the room.

“Save the bacon!” Another female voice, which I presumed to be Jess, came in as well and came to take the frying pan off the fire and dump the bacon on a plate covered in paper towel. “The bacon is ok!” Jess said over dramatically.