Prologue

"Thinking of Peace whilst spilling Blood is something only Humans can do."

- Madara Uchiha

                     - Japan –

- Year 2022

- Location Unknown

A hallway that stretched as far as his vision could reach, lay in front of him. The man was wearing a black suit. Downward lamps were mounted parallel to each other on both sides of the walls at a distance of 140 cm. Yellow colored light that exited through them, shone upon the crimson colored wallpaper. It made them radiant, exquisitely. On the floor was placed a crimson colored carpet which stretched till the end of the hallway, welcoming like a royalty. It seemed as if the hallway was speaking to him, calling him – Come on young man. Walk down this road and find your freedom. Hurry up. The clock is ticking. Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. Tick-and-Tock.

The voice was inside him. Inside his mind. And he knew that.

He walked down the hollow and silent hallway, with nothing but the sound of his footsteps slowly making his way towards the only white coated door – The clock is ticking – it spoke again.

There was a biometric hand scanner beside the door. He placed his right hand on it and the scanner lit up. It scanned and beeped on completion. The double door opened and he entered the elevator. The elevator moved down at a constant speed. It took him underground.

With a single beep, the elevator doors opened. He stepped outside into another hallway similar to the one upstairs – Come on now. This is just another step towards your freedom. Walk down young man. The clock, it's running now. Faster. FASter. FASTER.

There was another door coated in white at the end of it and was marginally open, through which the light from the hallway pierced into the room. The voice stopped. It disappeared. He adjusted his tie, knocked thrice and entered the room.

He closed the door behind him. 'It's been a long time Mr. Nakamura. I hope you're doing well' he greeted the man in the room with a smile. Mr. Nakamura was sitting on an only chair placed near an empty table in between the square room.

The man in black who walked inside looked intimidating, but his gesture was that of a gentleman. A real gentleman. 5' 11", broad shouldered, fairly muscular, and maybe in his thirties. He walked over towards Mr. Nakamura, leaned forward and placed a brown colored package on the table which stated, Confidential printed in black and #03 below in red.

'Here is your package' the man in black said and looked around the room which was certainly small for someone like him. He felt caged. The voice didn't come back, but the room was trying to close in on them. Or so he felt inside his head. Small – Hard to breathe, he thought.

The room had no windows and was lit by a single ceiling lamp hanging on top of the table. The yellow light from the ceiling lamp lit the room in a pale imitation of daylight, as if the light was pale on purpose.

The darkness was suffocating. It was entering inside the body where it might reside for God-knows how many years. Or maybe lifetime. It was eerie. Suffocating. The man in black loosened his tie a little more. He didn't want to ruin his gesture.

There were four screens aligned vertically in front of Mr. Nakamura – Some old television models. The one that looked like a box stashed with every possible equipment to run it. They looked old, perhaps only from the outside. The top was concealed with dust. One single blow and there will be an avalanche of dust falling down.