2.

Harry almost drops the bottle as he sees another pair of shoes in the line of sight. He was quite scared of look up, but he didn't want to look stupid either. So he slowly lifts his gaze from the floor and flashes a light smile to the stranger.

The stranger seemed to be about his height, maybe an inch or two taller. He had a dark, almost black, semi long hair and light eyes. Harry couldn't make out the colour in the dim lit room.

"H-Hi," Harry says quietly stuttering, feeling like a complete idiot because of it.

Great now you're going to scare him away.

"Hi there." The man smirks. "What is a cutie like you doing alone in here?" He asks placing his hands flat on both sides of Harry, leaning in.

Harry feels uncomfortable and leans back, trying to subtly get further away. "I-I don't like crowds." The curly haired boy says quietly.

The man nods. "Wanna go back to mine then? It'd be just you and me." He suggests eyeing the boy from head to toe, with a look on his face that made Harry feel uneasy.

"No thank you," Harry says his hands shaking as he took another sip of his water. Could the man just leave him alone?

"Oh I get it- how could I be so rude." The stranger chuckles leaning even closer, coming way too close to the boy. "Nick. My name is Nick, nice to meet you." He smiles.

Harry leans back with furrowed eyebrows. He was real, really uncomfortable. "You too- um I-I need to go to-to the bathroom." Harry stutters placing the water bottle next to him and looking down to his hands.

"I have a bathroom back in my place." Nick winks licking his lips.

Leave me alone.

"B-But I really need to pe-pee," Harry says. He could feel the panic bubble deep in his stomach. He knew that he wasn't intimidating to threaten the man, nor did he have enough muscles to fight against him. If Nick decided to do something, he would be basically powerless.

"How about, I escort you to the bathroom and we leave after that?" Nick hums moving his hand on Harry's thigh, making the boy flinch. "You can let your friends that you're coming with me- no harm done."

"I ca-can't," Harry says with a shaky voice.

"Why not? C'mon, it'd be nice. No crowds, like I said- just you and me and maybe a glass of wine."

"I don't drink." Harry rushes out, almost cutting Nick off. "A-and I've promised to drive my friends home."

Nick didn't seem to notice Harry's discomfort as he moved to run his fingers along the boy's side. "Hmm. That's a shame." He says humming. "And they can't ride with anyone else? Just this once?"

Harry shakes his head slowly. "No." He whispers shakily. The boy was already beyond uncomfortable and scared of the man. He wanted to get home and in bed.

"How about you give me your number princess so we can keep touch?" Nick suggests and at this point, Harry was ready to give him his money if he would just leave.

"Okay."

Nick smirks as he pulls out his phone from his back pocket and holds it out for Harry. The curly haired boy took the phone from him and typed out his number. He pondered if he should change the last number and blame it on a typo, but Nick seemed the kind of person who would call him right away to make sure that he got a right number.

"Thanks, doll." The man says with a smirk as he puts his phone back in his pocket. "I'll text you, princess." He says moving to kiss Harry's cheek.