18.

Three weeks passed in a happy blur. Harry and Louis didn't see each other during those weeks due to Harry's exams, but they talked every day. Every morning Harry would wake up to a good morning text from Louis and go to sleep on a similar note. After getting off that night, they officially agreed that they would be calling each other boyfriends from now on.

Harry walked around during the first few days with the biggest smile on his face. It didn't bother him the slightest that Niall would tease him about it. Nothing could bring down his mood. He had finally gotten his first boyfriend and it was Louis Tomlinson out of anyone. Harry held a small pride for this simple fact.

Tonight was the night that the two lovers would see each other after the fourteen days of being apart. First, they would hang out with their friends at Niall's and after that, they would come back to Harry's. The young, curly-haired boy was more than happy to clean up so Louis would come to a clean house. He knew that the older boy wouldn't care about his apartment being messy, but he still wanted to clean it.

Zayn had promised to pick him up on his way, so Harry was glancing the clock every once in a while. The raven haired boy would be over around five and it was already ten to five. So putting the last dishes to the washer, Harry makes his way to his room.

He changes into a pair of joggers and a fluffy sweater which he had subtly stolen from Louis when he was over. Or maybe he wasn't subtle at all as he was wearing it as Louis left the apartment, but he still got it so he counted it as a win. Despite Louis being few inches shorter than him, the sweater was a bit big on him. It made him feel cute and cuddly, so he loved it. And the best part of it was that it smelled like Louis.

When he's finished, he exits his room turning the lights off as he goes. When he's finished, he exits his room turning the lights off as he goes. He then walks straight to his door, slipping into his shoes and getting out. He makes sure that he has his keys with him and that the door is locked before he walks down where he sees Zayn's car.

"Hi," Harry smiles lightly as he slides into the car. "Did you have to wait long?" He asks while fastening his seatbelt.

"Hi, and no I didn't," Zayn answers pulling out and starting the drive. "So you and Tommo, huh?"

Harry looks over to the boy and raises his eyebrows. "What?"

"You and Louis are a thing now right?" Zayn repeats glancing over at Harry. "I'm really happy for you both, it's about time you found someone nice."

"Who told you that we were together? Not that I mind you knowing- just curious," Harry asks biting his lip. He wanted to know if Louis was telling proudly everyone that they were together. He could imagine the older boy walking around with a smile on his face and telling random people that he was taken by Harry. And even though it was very unlikely that it would happen, Harry could still imagine it.

"Louis called me the other day asking about your favourite flowers," the raven haired boy says with an amused smile. "It was so funny, he sounded so nervous."

Harry could feel a smile take over his face. It was very un-Louis-like to be nervous. "Yeah? Did he say why he wanted to know that?" He asks humming. "And what did you say?"

"I didn't realise to ask and he didn't tell," Zayn says shrugging. "And I told him that you liked Daisies. They are your favourite, right?"

"How did you know?" Harry asks curiously, wiggling in his seat so he was facing Zayn. He was pretty sure that he had never mentioned his love for daisies before. Not to Zayn at least.

"I took a guess," Zayn says shrugging. "Every time you've made a flower crown you've used daisies."

"Oh yeah, you're right," Harry says nodding. "Do you think that he'll bring me flowers tonight?" He asks smiling giddily.