5.

"And remember class, tomorrow is the last class before the exam." The teacher announces loudly, making everyone quiet down. "So I'll suggest that everyone attends the class and listens carefully. I may or may not share something of the exam."

The class goes wild at that. It was expected, though, as everyone wanted to know how to possibly improve their grades.

Harry on the other hand just focused on finishing up his notes. The possible information wouldn't change anything. He would still study until his head hurt, or until he just passed out. He liked to study, his mind emptied from all the shit in his life and just filled it with comforting knowledge.

If he succeeded later on in life, maybe he wouldn't feel so bad anymore.

You? Succeed? Please.

Before Harry can dwell on his thoughts for too long, the bell rings telling everyone that the school ended. The boy packs his things without rush and when he looks up he sees that everyone is gone, even the teacher.

It was against the school's rules to let a student stay alone in the class but maybe it was an accident. Maybe the teacher didn't see him.

Or he didn't just care.

Harry frowns standing up from his seat and walks out of the class. He makes sure that the door was locked behind him and that the lights were out.

As he walks down the empty halls, he took in all that he saw. It was like he was seeing the school the first time. Every day he walked down the halls with his eyes on the floor and his head hanging low, trying to go as unnoticed as possible. Harry basically knew every pattern of the floor, but not even the colour of the walls.

Okay, they were plain white, shocking.

Harry didn't want to go home just yet. There would be only emptiness waiting for him when he arrived, and today, he just wasn't excited about it.

These kind of days were rare for Harry. The kind of days when he wanted to be around people and actually communicate with them instead of just listening like he always did.

With this in mind, Harry stops and pulls out his phone from his back pocket. Why did he stop? He would've fallen over if he had walked and texted the same time.

Harry: are you free?

Harry types and sends it to Niall. Usually, when Harry was the first one to text out of the two, the blonde would know what Harry wanted. It was always either company or cuddles, which were basically the same thing.

Niall: sorry Haz, I'm with Liam.. tomorrow?

Harry: I have to study tomorrow, but it's okay. I'll see you later

Harry pouts slightly as he puts the phone back to his pocket. It hurt that Niall didn't even ask him to join them, even though he would've probably declined. Still, an offer would have been nice. He should be used to this feeling already, but it still felt just as bad.

The boy continues the walk. He can feel his phone vibrate, but he chooses to ignore it. It was either Niall or Nick, and neither of them was that important.

As he walks down the street he sees a small café he walks past every day. Since he doesn't want to be alone in his house, he decides to stop by.

Harry makes sure that he has his wallet with him as he slowly steps inside the warm café. The smell of fresh coffee hits the boy's senses as the door closes behind him.

He offers a sheepish smile to the kind looking girl behind the counter. The boy walks up to the counter and looks up to the drink list. He wasn't the one going out for coffee that often, so he had no idea what to get.