11.

"Hi, Harry."

"Gemma?" Harry says his voice hardly above a whisper. "Hi!" He squeaks before he jumps into her arms. It had been less than a week since they had seen each other, but it was nice to see her again.

Gemma laughs softly and wraps her arms around the boy. "Hi Haz," she says smiling. "I guess that you are happy to see me, huh?"

"Yeah," Harry nods enthusiastically. "What are you doing here?" He asks pulling back only the slightest so he could see her face. She had gotten her roots done after the holiday, but it was the only thing that had changed.

"I came to visit my little brother," Gemma smiles. Though she was visibly shorter than her brother, she didn't have to reach back to look up to him. Harry had a habit of not standing straight, so he appeared shorter than he really was.

Something about in the tone of her voice, made Harry think that it wasn't the whole truth. He trusted his sister not to lie to him, but he had a feeling.

"Only to visit me?" He asks carefully.

She shrugs, "That, and I've been looking around flats with Tom in the area."

Harry's eyes widen and a bright smile covers his face. "Really?" Harry asks smiling widely. Having a family member closer to him was a dream come true. "But what about college?"

"We talked about it with Tom and we decided that we would move here afterward. You know like after we graduate," Gemma explains. "He has gotten a job offer from the law firm downtown, and he has thought about accepting it."

"What about you?"

The question made Gemma smile playfully. "I'm on the top of my class little bro, I think that I can get a job sooner or later."

Harry nods, the smile never fading. He was about to ask if she wanted to have some tea when a voice interrupted him.

"Haz?" Louis calls out from the living room. "Are you okay? Who is it?"

When hearing Louis' voice, Gemma's face shows several emotions. First one is confusion. Then comes the understatement, then happiness that finally turns into smugness. "Is that a boy?" She asks with her signature smirk. "Harry Edward Styles, do you have a boy in here that you haven't told me about?"

Harry opens and closes his mouth repeatedly, resembling a fish on the land. "Harold?" Louis calls out again, while some shuffling around is heard. It means that Louis is getting up from the couch and Harry has only a few more seconds to tell her what is up.

He stays silent.

"Harry?" Comes the final and the most unsure calling before Louis steps into the room.

Gemma pulls back from the hug in a matter of seconds. She eyes Louis up from head to toes, while he stands there surprised and confused. Harry is basically the same, quiet and unsure what to do.

"Who are you?" Gemma demands with her eyes locked on Louis. She had an ability to sound very scary and authorized through looking like the girl next door.

"I'm Louis," Louis introduces himself confused. He throws a look at Harry before looking back to the girl. "Who are you?" He asks back, his eyes squinted.

"Louis?" Gemma hums glancing to Harry as she recognizes the name from when Harry mentioned it. "I'm Gemma, Harry's big sister."

"You don't look that big to me," Louis comments, clearly trying to come up with a joke. The tension in the room was barely even there, but Harry still waited for it to go away. He didn't like it.