12.

"I want to go to a party."

Niall sits up from the couch where he was laying down and coughs loudly. Luckily he didn't have any beer in his mouth anymore. He looks over at Harry with wide and confused eyes.

"What?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows. "I don't think that I heard you right Haz."

Harry crosses his arms over his stomach and shakes his head. "You heard me. I-I want to go to a party- or to a bar," he says trying to sound confident.

Pfft, as if.

"Why?" Niall asks softly. Harry could see that the boy was confused and he couldn't blame him. An hour ago he would've been just as surprised and confused over his request. But an hour ago he hadn't been on Google. A dark place that was.

"Because I want to be normal," Harry says. "I-I want to be like everyone else."

"What makes you say that you are not normal Harry?"

"I know I'm not," Harry says quietly, looking down to his hands. "Y-you know it too," he adds. "I-I'm not social, I don't know how to talk to people and I'm awkward."

Niall gives the softest smile and gestures Harry to come to him. Harry looks at the blonde for quite some time in silence before he stands up and walks to his best friend. He sits down next to him and lets the boy cuddle him. It was comforting and familiar.

"Why now? What made you want to go to a party just now? I know that you don't like parties Haz and that's okay. It doesn't have to be your thing," Niall says softly.

Harry looks down to his linked fingers in front of him and purses his lips. "I googled things," he admits blushing. "I googled things and it said that I should get out more and experience."

"What were you googling to get that result?" Niall asks curiously.

How to deal with depression?

These tips can help you feel better -- starting right now!

1. Get a routine. If you are depressed, you need a routine

2. Set goals. If you are depressed, sometimes it can feel like you can't accomplish anything. That's why you should set yourself goals- start small!

3. Exercise-

"No," Harry shakes his head and closes the computer. It was few hours after Gemma had left to go home with a promise to call as soon as she was there.

It was clear that Harry wasn't going to get anything out of the steps so he changed his search.

How to be normal?

While normal is a controversial thing... blah blah blah...

Steps how to become what we call normal!

1. Go to parties- hey!

"Nothing," Harry says quietly. "Can we go? To a party?" He asks looking up to Niall with a puppy dog eyes and a pout.

"A party is a more fitting option, as neither of us is eighteen," Niall says with this thinking face on. "So we wouldn't be able to get into the club if we tried."

"You're saying yes?" Harry asks breaking into smiling.

"I can't say no, can I?" Niall says playfully as he ruffles the boy's hair. "But you need to promise me that you will say if you want to leave. Even if I'm having the best time of my life, you need to tell me, okay?"

Harry furrows his brows lightly and gives the boy a confused glance. "But you've never offered that before," he says quietly. "Even if I've wanted to leave."