Confronting him

"Oh shit, he has been nominated for a Tony for a Broadway musical and me the big idiot asked him if he could sing". Amelia facepalmed herself. She was reading on Zac's IMDB profile.

Linda sighed resignedly. "Maybe you shouldn't concern yourself so much with all of that. You are working yourself into a frenzy, remember he is still the same man you kissed goodbye this morning".

"You are right, even though it is a bit hard not thinking about it, it is just so weird". She closed down the internet and put her phone on the table.

Linda looked at the clock. "How and when do you plan on telling him that he is busted ?"

"Hmm I think I got an idea, but I need your help, are you in ?" Amelia smiled secretive.

After planning what to do, she sent Zac a text, asking if he would come pick her up and Lindas address. He answered that he was on his way.

"I really hope I am capable of speaking coherently and I apologise in advance if your boyfriend gets me a little star struck". Linda said grinning.

Amelia giggled. "You can do it. I know you can and I guess I better get used to people reacting to him".

When the doorbell rang Amelia went into the living-room, Linda went to open the door for him and she heard his voice. "Uh hi, you must be Linda".

"Yup that is me, a pleasure to finally meet you Zac". It sounded like Linda at least hadn't lost her ability to speak.

She could almost imagining Zac looking confused that she was nowhere to be seen. "You too, where is Ami hiding ?"

"She is in the living-room Zac, she wants to have a serious talk with you". Linda said in a low conspiratorial voice.

Amelia giggled, no she had to keep a straight face, she could hear he was a bit insecure now. "That sounds a bit dangerous".

"Sorry I might have kind of busted your cover, I am so sorry". Linda said, Amelia was impressed she could keep a steady voice.

"Oh, that's okay, she had to know sometime. I better go in there then". She could hear in his voice that he would actually like to just run away right now, but she could hear his footsteps get closer.

She had her back turned as he entered, Chuck was running on the tv and Zac's voice sounded nervously behind her. "Hi Ami, Linda said you wanted to talk to me".

She turned towards him, her arms crossed on her chest. "Don't you think you have some explaining to do sir ?"

"Well yes, I guess I have. I uhh you see.." He looked like he didn't know where to begin and she was pretty sure it wasn't normal for him to be lost for words.

She stepped aside, so he could se the TV and pointed to the screen. "Seriously Zac, what is that hair about ? You need to explain the hair".

"My hair ? Are you seriously talking about my hair ?" He looked absolutely dumb struck and she walked over, snaking her arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him.

When she let him go, she ruffled his hair grinning and said sweetly. "Yes your hair, it was so fluffy".

"So you are not angry with me ? I am sorry I wasn't completely honest with you". His hand was trailing down her back slowly.

She sighed and shook her head. "No I have to admit I was rather surprised, but I am not angry. I think I understand why you did it".

"I am happy to hear that, and I am relieved not to have to constantly fear being recognised, but you know I owe you a spanking for this darling". He slapped her softly on the ass.

Linda peaked inside, smiling at them. "Sorry if I scared you. It was all her idea and I am sorry I busted your secret".

"That's okay, I wanted to tell, but I didn't know how to do it. So I am just relieved that it's out". He said smiling friendly.

Amelia grabbed his hand and laced her fingers with his. "Should we get going ?"

"I would love that very much. I've been missing you all day. I can't wait to be alone with you". He said kissing her, one hand padding her behind, telling her what he would do.

Linda cleared her throat. "That's enough you two. I don't want the pre show, so please leave".

"Okay okay, say hello to Kasper from me". Amelia pulled Zac with her, grabbing her bag on the way out.

When they sat in the car Zac looked at her. "I hope you know that I am still the same, I have been myself the whole time".

"I don't doubt that Zac. It is not you I am worried about, it is everyone else". She bit her lip.

He started the car and pulled out from the curb. "Don't worry about everyone else, you and me is everything that matters".

Her stomach was suddenly filled with butterflies, that was a pretty intense thing to say, they had only known each other for a week.